Doppleganger Damacy - Exalted

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Verminator
Captain
Captain

Re: Doppleganger Damacy - Exalted

Post by Verminator »

Run out of the joint and scream in a girly voice for help. In short, draw as much attention to the scene as possible. As far as anyone else can tell you're a damsel in distress and Alvier is a lunatic with a spear who is also, as far as I can gather, persona non grata round these parts. That would look very bad for him, and worse if he starts raving about monsters and murderers. People might try to help, which would give us an opening to escape.
I have to kill fast and bullets are [i]too slow.[/i]
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Ask him, in a wavering, frightened but most importantly loud voice what's wrong.
Act like he's unstable, try and play it off as him having been a little loopy for several days now.
Hopefully we can get some help from the people hiding behind the tables, and while they distract him we sneakily put some poison on a dagger. Because I mean we totally had a bottle of poison just in case this happened. ... Right? Please tell me we do.
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

A straight-up fight is definitely a bad idea.

Running away may not work either, considering that Alvier caught up last time.

Need to leverage the recently acquired 'assets' to turn the situation into the doppelganger's favour. IE put on an act and do the following:
Chiiro wrote:Ask him, in a wavering, frightened but most importantly loud voice what's wrong.
Act like he's unstable, try and play it off as him having been a little loopy for several days now.
And if Alvier starts making a move:
Verminator wrote:Run out of the joint and scream in a girly voice for help. In short, draw as much attention to the scene as possible.
Realism, seriously? It's a space ship game. Realism was thrown out the window a long time ago.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Run for the street and claim you're being attacked by a madman, when the opportunity presents itself.

In the meantime, try and get some answers from him, because talking is a free action.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

Run out into the street, cry for help and get as much assistance going against him as possible. We should hope that some armed men of the Immaculate Faith arrive to stop him in his tracks. When he's distracted, land The Bite and watch him convulse and hemorrhage and die.
Siber
Captain
Captain

Post by Siber »

Screw all that noise. Get mad at him, stand your ground, defend yourself. Point out the hypocrisy of telling you to kill people and then killing you for it. Ask him how in the underworld he thinks he knows what is in your head after only a few days. Tell him that you do feel guilt and remorse, and more each time. Point out too him just how many hookers and drunks you didn't murder while you waited for him. Tell him that if this is an Anathema's idea of justice, the Order has the right of it, if your lore score is high enough.

Should get the audience riled up, for bonus points.
seriously Anna. seriously oh my gawd seriously.

Author of DAF and Sillyness
Co-founder Homeworld:@
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Siber wrote:Screw all that noise. Get mad at him, stand your ground, defend yourself. Point out the hypocrisy of telling you to kill people and then killing you for it. Ask him how in the underworld he thinks he knows what is in your head after only a few days. Tell him that you do feel guilt and remorse, and more each time. Point out too him just how many hookers and drunks you didn't murder while you waited for him. Tell him that if this is an Anathema's idea of justice, the Order has the right of it, if your lore score is high enough.

Once again, I side with siber. This.
Hades
Commander
Commander

Post by Hades »

Yeah, that's a solid plan of action.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

i completely agree with Siber definitely a good idea

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Hm. Gonna need to ask for some more votes, or for people to change votes. Siber's plan seems to be popular, with several people outright supporting it, but there are five votes for different kinds of sneakiness. Can we get something close to a consensus here, perhaps?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

+1 for siber's plan
Cynsye
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Cynsye »

Siber wrote:Screw all that noise. Get mad at him, stand your ground, defend yourself. Point out the hypocrisy of telling you to kill people and then killing you for it. Ask him how in the underworld he thinks he knows what is in your head after only a few days. Tell him that you do feel guilt and remorse, and more each time. Point out too him just how many hookers and drunks you didn't murder while you waited for him. Tell him that if this is an Anathema's idea of justice, the Order has the right of it, if your lore score is high enough.

Have to agree with this.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

i vote a combo of siber and arca

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Sibers Cookie is well earned!
He gets my vote.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Siber's, but if that doesn't seem to be going anywhere, try a different approach, ie. run out and scream, etc.