WYRDYSM GAMES

Home of Battleships Forever
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Wakerz' fleet
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:09 am 
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Asymmetry ship called the shade, up for review. Yes I know it looks like debri just read the description, incidentally my first ship with backstory.

Spoiler: show
The Shade is a rather uniqe ship in the NE3 fleet in that it is the only ship that doesn't actively engage at the beginning of the battle. Instead it waits in a special launch bay inside of large or capital shipts, which after taking significant damage eject it into a cloud of ship scrap, where it waits uusing its extremely avanced singal block technology to hide its power, heat, and life signatures until the enemy fleet starts to retreat or leave, at which point it activates and shoots a Missile or twelve into the arse of the enemy. it has the most advanced engines, missiles, and stealth tech out of any allied ship, and no two are alike. they are armed with one Swarm, plague, and firestorm Missile system each.

depthed now.

Attachments:
SMscreen017.png
SMscreen017.png [ 7.46 KiB | Viewed 381 times ]

Last edited by Wakerz on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:40 am 
Admiral
Admiral

nice concept but I think the missile launchers ruin it. They should be hidden or just sticking out maybe but right now they draw the eye away from the shape of the ship.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:12 am 
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Sorry I havent posted in a while, been busy with stuff. Anyways the next ship is a battleship unsuprisingly and I think I'm slowly improving. the "pact" is here.

Attachments:
BFscreen03.png
BFscreen03.png [ 151.2 KiB | Viewed 355 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 am 
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

You're improving for sure. The next step would be to make your ships less of a clutter; That one is just a jumble of parts. A good-looking jumble, but a jumble nonetheless. May I suggest DST and Shiny sprites? And Horse Monster weapons?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:17 am 
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I made these ships at school where i don't have all the sprites im working on getting more though. I shuld be able to get more soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:53 am 
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

this is the "Pestilence" class light patorl cruiser, Armed with only a few energy weapons and two PDs to allow for greater engine tolerance. To make up for the fact that they are weak individually they always travel in packs of three and have the authority to call in anything up to a Zone Warfleet to provide assistance.

Attachments:
SMscreen06.png
SMscreen06.png [ 6.67 KiB | Viewed 262 times ]