Interactive Story by Anna

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Blackhart
Captain
Captain

Post by Blackhart »

Wow, what an unfortunate turn of events :/

Well what ever, maby you'll find some sort of mechanical arm durring you journy :P
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Buuttt stickyyy... serves you right :x.

Look for a door. And exit stage left.
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Explore the house, and check the drawers and cupboards if you find any.
Darkship
Captain
Captain

Post by Darkship »

Poor you, maybe next time you should shoot the arm.

Check out the house/room you might find something of use, or if you are really lucky... a new arm. :lol:

ED:spellchecked -.-
Last edited by Darkship on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3979][color=BLACK][b]Assorted Randomness[/b][/color][/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2727][color=Red][b]The Tal'Vorah Fleet[/b][/color][/url]
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Darkship wrote:Poor you, maybe next time you should shot the arm.
That's basically what I was gonna say.

Maybe if you find your brother or the owner of this cottage, you can steal an arm from one of them.
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Darkship wrote:Poor you, maybe next time you should shot the arm.
How do I shot arm?
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
LukeRM
Commander
Commander

Post by LukeRM »

Maybe the crab cut off your arm before you got the item. Search the house and look for like a tool or something.
[url=http://rm51-place.at.ua/]Some random site I made.[/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3301][img]http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq306/LukeRM/griatianflet.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=88508#88508][img]http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq306/LukeRM/databanks.png[/img][/url]
osilus
Captain
Captain

Post by osilus »

Ouch, that sucks. Oh well look at the bright side, you arn't dead and now have a way to defend yourself. Also finding out as much as you can about this fantastical world might prove useful.
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener." - Gamefaqs user

Ow.
I just dropped my keyboard on my head.
Ow. -Anna
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

SHOOT A WATERMELON
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
EriErin
Commander
Commander

Post by EriErin »

Ouch, that must've hurt. Walk it off, and maybe make love to the next sentient being you see.

I am the voice of Arkvoodle, the Lord of the Sacred Crotch~
[quote="Anna"]Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'll fuck you with a rake.[/quote]
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Considering that being might be her brother, this just got more interesting.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Well apparently animals in this world are huge and sentient, so the possibilties are endless... housefly, anyone?
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Okay, first order of business, what the hell am I wearing?

Staring down at myself, I find myself clad a long, ruffled skirt and wearin a white blouse made of some soft, smooth material that I had never seen before, with my new gun in a holster at my waist. I pause briefly and brush my one remaining hand over the garments before rising to my feet and making my way towards the door. As I approach it, however, I hear voices coming from the other side and pause, leaning to press my ear against it.

"I don't think you understand," Said a elderly voice that I didn't recognise, "She is under my protection. She is new to this realm, you cannot just waltz in here and drag her off to Altora knows where!"

The next voice that I heard had an odd metallic quality to it, sounding almost mechanical, "Do not forget who I serve, Raltzel. You will give me the girl now."

"Like hell he will!" This voice was one I recognised, Hale, and he sounded quite displeased, "If you even so much as touch my sister, I will slice you in two."

I could hear several swords get pulled free, and I reached down, drawing my gun from my hip and pressing the barrel against the door. There was silence for a moment, and then I heard a heavy stomp, approaching my door. I squeezed the trigger. The gap around the barrel of the gun flashed bright with intense light before the door exploded, the beam of light tearing through five large, metallic-looking people who collapsed instantly, all of whom were carrying blades longer than I was tall, and easily thicker than one of my legs. Whew, I wouldn't like to be on the wrong end of one of those.

Standing opposite them were Hale and a short, wirey, bearded old man with two almost comically oversized eyes, who peered at me as though I were some kind of ghost. Then again, I was probably as pale as one. After discovering that I'd lost an arm, I kind of felt rather ill. Hale stared at me in shock, a rather ornate looking sword gripped in his right hand, the orange jewel on its hilt shining brightly.

"Reesa... are you okay?" He asked.

I just nodded my head mutely and lowered my arm, tucking my gun into its holster and walking up to one of the bodies, nudging it with my bare foot, "What the hell are these things?"

"Those are the Solars. Servants of King Thoris." Said the elderly man, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Oh... whoops."

"Come on, Reesa, we're getting out of here. I think I found a way home." Hale said, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the front door.

"Wait!" Called out the old man, and I stopped dead, refusing to let Hale drag me further, "I know somewhere where you can get a new arm. Well, not your old one, but something adequate to replace it with."

Now I was torn. I might be able to get back home, but how long had I been gone? Based on the condition of my arm, I'd been out for at least several days. And how would mom and dad react when they saw me like this? How would I explain it? I could go get this new arm, that the old man was talking about, but... goddamn, I want my old one back. What do I do, guys?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Get the new one. No arguments from me there. Regardless your parents are going to freak anyway, might as well have two arms rather then just one. I'd bet they'd freak more seeing you missing an arm.
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Get yourself an arm.

C'mon, wouldya want 'Stubby' as a nickname? Think not.

Plus, we wouldn't wanna end this story so soon.

"It's just a flesh wound."
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]