Interactive Story by Anna

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Grath
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Grath »

Well, I say metal arm. You can always wear a long sleeve and a glove if you need stealth.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I'd say go for a metal arm. After all, since there's a shop where they sell those things off the shelf, I wouldn't think having a metal replacement arm is such a weird thing in this odd world. That, and it might have some hidden features.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Speaking about hidden features, I had watched Iron Man again after my parents came home with two Burger King Whopper Burgers and an Iron Man VCD, which apparently was a freebee. So I got to the part where Tony uses his 'puny' projectile launcher on a tank, and blows it up. So maybe, just maybe, if you're very lucky, you'll get an arm like that, or with one of those cool beam weapons the armor has, or both.
XEALMOX
One-Ban Limit

Post by XEALMOX »

heey T-002 don't go all MGS on us(Metal Gear Solid)

take the normal arm because you still have your gun.
"What is it your Borg friends say? Resistance is futile."
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Take the metal arm, and attach the gun to it with duct tape.
FIREST0RM000
Captain
Captain

Post by FIREST0RM000 »

get the metal arm; you never know what kind of goodies could be in it.
Jafo
Captain
Captain

Post by Jafo »

Take the metal arm, but do check out the non-human arms as well.
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Buy a cat.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

Get a metal arm with interchangable ends.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

After a moment of staring at the arm, I finally shook my head, instead pointing to one of the metal, mechanical looking arms.

"I want one like that," I said shortly.

Lorelai gave me a startled look, and cast a glance towards my brother and Corvin. Turning to look at them, they simply offered a shrug in response, and I heard Lorelai give out a resigned sigh.

"Very well, I'll give you a battlearm, though I fail to see why a sweet young girl such as you would need one." She said, moving to set aside the realistic looking arm.

"King Thoris' Solars came to take her," Corvin offered, his lips curling into a grimace, "And she killed them."

"Ah..." Was all the response the woman offered.

She walked over to the far wall and grabbed one of the metal arms on the shelf, bending its joints carefully before bringing it over to me. I reached out to touch it cautiously. Its surface was smooth and shiny, and it felt quite solid beneath my touch. It was roughly the right size and shape to suit my body structure also. Lorelai smiled at me and slipped the end of it over the stump where my left arm used to be, pausing for a moment to see how well it fit, and I was surprised by how light it was.

"What's this made out of?" I asked curiously.

"Ahhh, trade secret. It's an alloy. Very difficult to forge, but well worth it." She replied, grinning a little.

Once she was satisfied that the arm fit well, she took it away to make a few adjustments, and then once she was ready, I was lead into the operating room. I don't remember the operation itself. I think I may have been given something to numb my senses. But when I awoke, it was dark outside, and hanging at my side was a new robotic limb. It kinda tingled.

Cautiously, I tried to lift it, and much to my surprise, it was as easy as if it were my real arm. Smiling, I tapped the metallic fingertips against my knee, and even felt some feedback. It wasn't a real sense of touch. I couldn't feel textures or anything, but it sent a weird tingle through me whenever it touched something. Rudimentary, but sufficient.

Pushing myself to my feet, I could hear people talking outside. It seemed like Lorelai and Hale were having a conversation about something, but I couldn't make out what. Corvin was nowhere to be found. Maybe he went home? Sighing, I walked over to the nearest chair and sat down in it, reaching for my bag and opening it again.

This time, all my usual stuff was in it. Smiling to myself, I pulled out my mp3 player, inserted the ear-buds into my ears, and pressed play. God is a Girl by Groove Coverage started playing, and I smiled to myself, setting my bag aside and humming along to the music. Then I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. There, outside the window. There are small, bright little lights dancing around!

I rise to my feet, approaching the window curiously, only for the lights to squeal in surprise and begin darting towards the woods. Immediately I dash for the back door, pulling it open to chase after them.

But wait... should I go? Hale might get worried if he comes inside and I'm not there. But these creatures, whatever they were, interested me a lot, for some strange reason. Maybe they can tell me why I'm here.

I guess it's up to you guys again.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Grath
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Grath »

DO NOT PURSUE LU BU. Or the lightscreature.
Swamp Fox
Captain
Captain

Post by Swamp Fox »

Chase the floaty lights, and coer... er, convince them to talk to you if possible.
"Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"
"What?!"
"You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company."
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Go tell your brother where you're going, but then pursue them as fast as possible. Burst into the room, yelling "Imgoingtotheforestaftersumlightskthxbai" and then run after 'em.

If you're not fast enough to do that, tough luck.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

You have a gun, shoot the lights. If you don't want to do that, I suppose that you could just chase them.
SHAD0Wdump
BANNED

Post by SHAD0Wdump »

Devour them all.