Interactive Story by Anna

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Throw the backpack at it and see what happens. Or simply shoot it, that would probably be the easiest thing.
osilus
Captain
Captain

Post by osilus »

You should take the wand, try poking thecrab in the eye with it.
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener." - Gamefaqs user

Ow.
I just dropped my keyboard on my head.
Ow. -Anna
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Unhinge your jaw and eat the crab! Or use the gun. Whichever seems a better idea.
Last edited by BoVinE on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Cast a level 7 Thunder spell on the Aqua-type!
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Problem Sleuth stares into the brim of his hat, deep in thought, then looks up. "You must use the BOBBY PIN." He states calmly. Despite being completely nonsensical to the average listener, he quite clearly means the gun.

Who is this hard-boiled detective, and what does he want? Nobody knows.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Marie Hawke hovers around and suggests "SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD! SHOOT IT. GRAB THE PISTOL. YOU NEED TO LOAD IT? WE DID THAT SHIT FOR YOU"
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Swamp Fox
Captain
Captain

Post by Swamp Fox »

Eh, I vote wand. It seems the most interesting right now.
"Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"
"What?!"
"You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company."
LukeRM
Commander
Commander

Post by LukeRM »

Peashooter! Shoot all it's legs so it can't move.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Most of the voices seemed most eager for me to grab the gun, so that's what I went for. The moment my fingers made contact with the grip of the weapon, the other two seemed to evaporate, which startled me a little, until the massive crab squeezed its pincers tightly around my arm again, and I recalled my rather unfortunate predicament.

Snatching up the odd looking firearm with my free arm, I twisted a little as the crab dragged me along the sand, shoving the barrel of the weapon into its face and squeezing the trigger. The effect was rather instantaneous as a loud noise unlike anything I'd ever heard burst from the gun, and a beam of light shot from the barrel, blasting a hole clean through the crustacean.

That didn't go well.

Snap went its pincers on my arm as it collapsed into a heap, and searing white pain tore through me. In the distance I could hear Hale shouting out, and I could hear my own screams, but it all seemed so distant. My vision was blurred, but I could see red everywhere. So much red. That was the last thing my brain registered before I passed out.

The next time I woke up, I found myself lying in my bed, back in my bedroom, safe and sound. So it was just a dream after all. Or not. As my brain began to wake up more, and my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, I realised I wasn't in my room at all, but in a similarly sized room in some sort of cottage. I tried to push myself into a sitting position, only to wobble to one side. My left arm couldn't feel the bed. How strange.

I turned my attention to that arm, wiggling it a little, only to realise that it terminated four inches below my shoulder, and was wrapped in thick bandages.

Suffice to say, I freaked the fuck out.

Sorry voices, no choices today, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to pipe in. Some sympathy would be nice too. You fuckers made me lose my arm!
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

*A new voice rings through Reesa'a head, a bit soothing in tone*

*Sighs* At least your right handed so the loss of ability won't be too great. I'd worry less about the arm though and worry more about finding a way out of this world where crabs can in fact snap off your arms.
BizzarreCoyote
Commander
Commander

Post by BizzarreCoyote »

Ooo...sorry 'bout that. It seemed like a good idea at the time...
Grath
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Grath »

"Hey, not my fault. I said to go for the knife, you chose to go for the gun."
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Jesus.

Always knife crabs.

Always.

Anyway, now that you have a little stub for an arm, you might as well explore the house.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Using the wand, you might have been able to make the crab dissapear...

Yeah, that's right. I'm the annoying hindsight voice.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

How will you ever drive stick!
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003