The Monarch Project: Dufrane and Bloodwolf classes

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Schipschematics: been using it all the time.
The other one: it is canon.

I was actually talking about game websites (other than Battleclinic) where I can find cool 3D renders made by random people that I can then use as inspiration. But no matter. I have plenty of designs as it is. Thanks anyways. :)
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Updated with seven ships:

Explorers: Noble and Senator.
Battleship: Adventurer.
Destroyer: Socrates, Euclides and Mendeljev.

Noble and Senator will soon be armed.
Moar designs are on the way.
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Holy hell, that's quite the mega update. The ships are awesome although the Noble reminds me of the Monarch (but that's just because I'm no big fan of Star Trek and thus the ships that have that shape all look similar to me [see Noble and Senator]). Also, how big is the Noble compared to the Monarch? Is it way smaller or only a little bit smaller?
BigFattyPlus
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by BigFattyPlus »

Arcane, it looks as though you may have just designed the ENTIRE future fleet of Star Trek! Maybe someone should tell Paramount to hire this guy!
"Suffer the little ones, for they may yet rise up and beat you senseless." Druid's Call, from Magic: The Gathering

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BygPhattyPlus
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

@Bad Boy: The Noble is in fact fair bit smaller than the Monarch. It was supposed to be the mass-production version of this type of ship.

@BFP: Me? At Paramount? Hmmmm.....interesting idea. Thanks for the compliment!
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

I see. Well, if you have any more future star trek ships to build (and you'll probably find some more), then keep em comin. If not, good luck with your next project.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I ain't finished with this one, busta! Still three more ships on the way, plus a little surprise. :wink:

BTW, a preview of the ships I'll be doing (based on Atolm designs):

http://outalance.battleclinic.com/Tus/i ... z10001.jpg

http://outalance.battleclinic.com/Tus/i ... ane_f3.jpg

http://outalance.battleclinic.com/Tus/i ... Wolff1.jpg

They may not be very trekky, but I like 'em nonetheless.
Caboose
Commander
Commander

Post by Caboose »

They look like good ships, but as you put it, they don't feel Trekky.

And I admire your ability to see things. The color schemes on those ships made it almost impossible for me to determine what in the name of God was going on >.< .

EDIT: Upon further viewing, I found I only had a bit of difficulty on ship number one. You can blame the fact that I have no depth perception for that one.
No, wait, go back! Why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?

The United Terran-Grakk'Mar Alliance Fleet: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2293&postdays=0&postorder=asc&vote=viewresult
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

This is the page on which I found those ship. Maybe you'll be able to see them better with mre views.

http://outalance.battleclinic.com/Tus/atolm.htm

Other than that, various cybernetic implants are the only thing that can keep a 2000 year old entity going, so...
Hiant
Commander
Commander

Post by Hiant »

I hope you will be able to make those. :D i saw just a bit star trek but these are really good :lol:
Caboose
Commander
Commander

Post by Caboose »

Going back and viewing some of those ships a few times has allowed me to figure out exactly what is going on there. Some of the designs look pretty cool (i.e. Some of the Enterprises they had). Good luck making those, much less finding an armament for them.
Other than that, various cybernetic implants are the only thing that can keep a 2000 year old entity going, so...
What are you getting at?
No, wait, go back! Why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?

The United Terran-Grakk'Mar Alliance Fleet: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2293&postdays=0&postorder=asc&vote=viewresult
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Added the Dufrane and Bloodwolf classes. Both Battlecruisers. I'm gonna drop the Enterprise -Z design, it's dorsal profile is simply not interesting enough.
Spoot Knight
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: In the Vega star system, monitoring UCM defense movement.

Post by Spoot Knight »

Enterprise..."Z"...?? :shock:
I like the the way the "J" looks, and the part placement on some of these ships amaze me.

I just realized something...you have Star Trek ships...
Someone has Babylon 5 ships...
Battleships Forever has the encounter maker...
I'm'a making me some Star Wreck battles. :lol:
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I like the the way the "J" looks, and the part placement on some of these ships amaze me.
Thanks, pal.
I'm'a making me some Star Wreck battles.
STAR WRECK, FTW! I'm looking forward to'em. BTW, those B5 ships are made by 2500kgm3, I suggest you ask him first before you go make an encounter with his ships. :D
Spoot Knight
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: In the Vega star system, monitoring UCM defense movement.

Post by Spoot Knight »

ArcaneDude wrote:
Thanks, pal.
I'm'a making me some Star Wreck battles.
STAR WRECK, FTW! I'm looking forward to'em. BTW, those B5 ships are made by 2500kgm3, I suggest you ask him first before you go make an encounter with his ships. :D
I know he was the one that made the Babylon 5 fleet, I talked more about the weapon colors than anything on it. :roll: That was, however before this version.