Commodore111's Custom Ships(Formerly A fleet soon to come)

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

I look at it and think . . . "MUTATED BATMOBILE".
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Kartoffelkopf
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Kartoffelkopf »

These ships are beautiful! I told you I was a big fan. :P

Got dl?
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

These ships look better than Anna's! (well some of them at least)

Awesome ships!
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

These ships look better than Anna's! (well some of them at least)
I'd say they're about equal to Anna's fleet (a picture of which was posted on page three). That in itself is an amazing achievement.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

the mothership, though not finished, is a mind crushing 1074 parts.

Ill have a Dl once I finish the mothership.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Well, this is one of the first fleets I've downloaded in a while because it is simply so awesome. Too bad you didn't make 1400 parts on your motherships but its fair enough because the shipmaker starts to lag quite badly around 800 or 1000 and it takes hella long to spawn the ship.
th15
Administrator

Post by th15 »

Nice stuff, very sinister outlines. Love the red highlights.
Sean 'th15' Chan
[img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6344/bfbanner2vy5.gif[/img]
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Well, I've now tested this fleet and can safely say that it is awesome. I tested everything smaller than the Halo against stock ships and the Halo and the Myth against the first ship of my upcoming satanic fleet. The satanic ship has about 300 parts and the core life is 1500. It has about 8 front facing weapons so far, all modded. The Halo was unable to kill it because it lacked powerful weapons. The mothership owned it and it was awesome to see. All in all, I love this fleet but my one suggestion is that you give the Halo a few more of those green railgun thingies that do 1000 damage.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

ChaosTheory wrote:I look at it and think . . . "MUTATED BATMOBILE".

Lol

Bad_Boy wrote:Well, I've now tested this fleet and can safely say that it is awesome. I tested everything smaller than the Halo against stock ships and the Halo and the Myth against the first ship of my upcoming satanic fleet. The satanic ship has about 300 parts and the core life is 1500. It has about 8 front facing weapons so far, all modded. The Halo was unable to kill it because it lacked powerful weapons. The mothership owned it and it was awesome to see. All in all, I love this fleet but my one suggestion is that you give the Halo a few more of those green railgun thingies that do 1000 damage.

Okay, I did that, will have a download after I get a bombardment ship with a frontal array of those railguns called the Mirage.

th15 wrote:Nice stuff, very sinister outlines. Love the red highlights.

Thanks
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Heres the Mirage:

Caboose
Commander
Commander

Post by Caboose »

*Drools at Mirage*
How can I be sure it is real? Is the Mirage a mirage itself? I do not know. All I know is that you apparently sold your soul to be a master of shipmaker.

I am only kidding. But in all seriousness, your ship building skills are top-notch. Keep it up.
No, wait, go back! Why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?

The United Terran-Grakk'Mar Alliance Fleet: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2293&postdays=0&postorder=asc&vote=viewresult
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

thanks, soon ill have the next ship, this time a medium-small one, the Storm, and a small one called the War.

EDIT Here:

Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Wow, the mirage does 12000 damage plus the tachyons and all of it's facing forwards. I like the new ships but I still prefer the halo and the myth. Oh yes, well done in making the myth look very different from the halo (so much so that when I first saw it, I didn't notice that it was the halo but bigger and better).
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Yes but the Mirage is SLOW AS ****. It can never stand up in a real ship combat because the turning is .25 and speed is 1. Not fast enough, so if something get to its side it has to slowly wear it down with phase guns(tachyons with no wander). I tested it, it can kill a War in 1 burst, but if the War is behind it, it gets murdered.