Evlein Democratic Federation, Main Fleet Finished, New DL!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

Woah, I like the plasma/railgun combo turrets on the Excelsior Class. :D

Annd also, to bump your thread without double/triple posting- Simply go to your last post in your thread, go to edit, ctrl-insert and copy everything, delete the post, then re-do it.
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I'll test the final DL ships again individually, but the ones that I have are consideably weaker can my own ships. Largely structural integrity; most of my ships are built like brick shithouses, though, while yours lose their sections more easily.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

@AD: The DL there now is not new because I ran out of time, and thus didn`t manage to change the title or the download. I`ll fix everything as soon as I can, but in the mean time, those ships are a bit weak due to the fact that I changed the beam cannons. (par.) @DeathsHand: Thanks, but the railgun + plasma combo can be foumd on almost every ship. But thanks for the bumping trick, it seems useful. On another note (directed primarily at Seraph or another mod/admin) can I bump once (double post) or not? One rule says no triple posting, the other says no double posting, and I`m wondering which one actually applies.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

If you need to bump, it usually means noone has anything else to say about the ships. Exception is of course if you've had no reply whatsoever, but then a triple post is still out of the question.

About the DL; Ah, okay. When do you think you'll have a final DL? And most importantly, when the hell are you gonna get an actual computer?
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Well, the new DL is up now, and the problem isn't that I don't have a computer, so much as that I'm on vacation and don't have frequent internet access. Along with the DL comes a new ship, fixed pics, and a fixed title. No new fleet shots yet, because I keep putting it off due to horrendous fps, but when I do, it'll probably be a fleet of my ships against a fleet of VSE and RAN ships if that's okay. I still need to balance the Focusing Array a bit, and the Battle Station.
Dessel Ordo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Dessel Ordo »

I downloaded your fleet recently, pitted it against my fleet (so far, none of my really big/powerful ships are fixed yet... :( )

but they did deece against it, all the beamers are really brutal in most situations, and the precision/overwhelm bursts are equally powerful. Can't say how my fleet defense vessel will do against it yet, as it is nowhere near ready for use (looks like shit, prob. OP'ed)

can't wait to test out my bigger stuff against yours tho. think you could drop me a PM with some other fleets on this level of ballance/power?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Dessel, just look for factions participating in the MRA-THV war.
The are all more or less balanced with each other (this fleet is one of them).

Biggest and most obvious one to find would be AD's MRA fleet(s). Most of the others aren't completely released yet. :wink:

Though some that are include:
AidanAdv's GSE Fleet (second gen)
Natan_J's TGE Fleet (third gen)
LordGeneralThunder's ISUW