LG's little ships corner

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

LordGarcia
Captain
Captain

Post by LordGarcia »

you are right. I tend to make my ships pretty weak. and about the missing sprite(or actually gif) I looked trough the forums but can't make out where I got it from :/ I've got to change that eventually.

and now for some new steampunky ships. I waited with the release of these because I planned to make some more first but somehow I lost my inspiration so I'll show you what I already got.

detached turret

Animation
Trigger closeup. A little mess.

so what do you think?
Himura.Kenshin said: What kind of pure, absolute [i]retard[/i] would run a bomb by Windows?
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

@ Bad Boy and LG: There now in the fraxy FX sprites pack here: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3677
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Except that he posted the ship before you posted the sprites, and the sprite he used is (unless I'm mistaken) not in your pack under that name.

As for the ships, they're nice and simple looking while really being quite complex. You've got some nice animations there, that I have to look at (and maybe steal :P). By the way, I love the colour scheme, except for the green. On that note, are you planning to use them for the minifleet project? I hope not because I've been planning to scrap my previous minifleet (which I never finished or put up because they sucked) and do a steampunk one.
LordGarcia
Captain
Captain

Post by LordGarcia »

I kind of was thinking about making this steampunk fleet a minifleet project. however I'm kind of low on ideas right now so productions is on a hiatus right now. Also where is the problem of having more than one steampunk minifleet?

oh and also the green is as usual the tem colour.
Himura.Kenshin said: What kind of pure, absolute [i]retard[/i] would run a bomb by Windows?
LordGarcia
Captain
Captain

Post by LordGarcia »

bumpey.

just some triggers.

this is planned to be a fin funnel style carrier but I kind of don't get it to work the way I want it.

any thoughts? I kind of have no inspiration lately.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Quite nice. I don't particularly like the carrier, but that's just me.
The other ship is nice, I really like the frontal triggered guns, but the triggered wings look kind of bad to me. The section is too detailed compared to most of your ship, and the wings are too curved. That being said, quite nice, even though you're moving farther and farther away from steampunk.