Evlein Democratic Federation, Main Fleet Finished, New DL!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Bump for some goddamn comments! Seriously though, I've posted eight ships and only five people have replied.

Also, in an attempt to generate interest, here's a new ship (that's actually about five months old). It's a good old fashioned gunship, as well as an idea I might run with after I finish this fleet.

So, here it is, the Gunship:
And, said gunship shooting some of it's weapons:
Ai_512
Commander
Commander

Post by Ai_512 »

So... its a ship... made of weapons... fascinating. :P

Original, I have to give you that.
[img]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/NerdofChaos/Ai541.png[/img]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=61047#61047]Ai's Ships 'n Fleets[/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2664]My New Fleet[/url]
Skull13
Captain
Captain

Re: Evlein Democratic Union: New Ship, Battle Shots & Sh

Post by Skull13 »

Bad Boy wrote: Image
Rage Gunboat:
This ship is relatively new, and quite dangerous. It has fairly hard hitting, fast weapons, it is quite maneuverable, and, it has more than twice as much armour then the Redux Class Corvette, but is still quite maneuverable. Like the Redux Class Corvette and FighterBomber, it has both internal and external engines, which allow it to keep moving even if its engines are destroyed.
Armament:
2XRapid Fire Light Flashlight Beam Cannons
1XLight Rapid Fire Particle Acceleration Cannon
Notes: Due to its speed and range, it almost always wins against ships without beam weapons (or weapons with a really high bullet speed). Also, cookies to anyone who knows where the name's from.
EV Nova
:D :D :D
This user is a proponent of the whole "Check your **** parenting" idea.

This is a signature. It goes at the end of my post.

Your face is so *adjective* that it *verb*s
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Bad Boy wrote:Bump for some goddamn comments! Seriously though, I've posted eight ships and only five people have replied.

Also, in an attempt to generate interest, here's a new ship (that's actually about five months old). It's a good old fashioned gunship, as well as an idea I might run with after I finish this fleet.

So, here it is, the Gunship:
And, said gunship shooting some of it's weapons:
That's pretty damn fugly.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

@Lizzie: Ya, it was a test to see how well the concept worked. I've made a few more that aren't as fugly that I might show.

@Skull: You Are Correct! Thank god someone here knows of it. As I promised, here are some awesome cookies (with real awesome):
Yum! Tasty.

On another note, I love EV Nova (particularly with arpia or plugpack which are my favourite mods), although it's been taking up a lot of my time lately.

New ships/Remade ships coming soon, look forward to them.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

As the title says, new ships, and, more importantly, download! Criticism and comments are very much appreciated.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Bump because I've gotten about 300 views (I think) since the last update, but no comments. Comments would be very much appreciated.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

New ships, new name, etc. I forgot to put the ship names on the pics, partly because I plan to change them once I think of names for them. Comments please. I'll be drifting in and out in the future so...
Venator
Captain
Captain

Post by Venator »

That gun ship is fuck-ugly, no other word for it.

The rest of the fleet looks very good, although the ships look very same-y; not too much variety.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2921][img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DraTuicichNovae/AESig.png[/img][/url]
xphoenix87
Commander
Commander

Post by xphoenix87 »

My big problem is with the Icarium Broadside Variant. Every other ship hides the weapons under demeter turrets, and then for that one you throw a bunch of weapons all over it. It just looks out of place, and somewhat cluttered (and the blasters look kind of squished). The normal Icarium looks great though, I think it's my favorite of the bunch.

The Dreadnaught looks kind of fragile for a ship that size. I'm also not a big fan of the double section 17s near the front. They look kind of tacked-on.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Thank you for the comments, I appreciate them._The main differences between the ships are found when comparing the larger ships to the smaller ones, you`ll notice quite a lot of design differences. Also, I know that the cruiser and the dreadnought look quite similar, but that`s because I somewhat mimicked the cruiser`s design when making the dreadnought. On a similar note, the dreadnought is extremely thin because, as I said, I didn`t want the section count too high. The broadside variant is far from my favourite, but at that time I wanted to do something with lots of small guns so I did but I might get rid of it in the future. The gunship was just to arouse interest. Damn that was hard to type due to the fact that I can abuse the free internet in my cell phone plan and just recently thought of using it to check forums. Because of this, I can`t make spaces once I`ve deleted them and can`t make paragraphs, however, it means that I can check the forums more often, so I expect more comments please.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Double post, bump for comments. Don`t make me have to triple post.

Mod Edit: For every meaningless triple post, you get a complementary warning. So I wouldn't recommend it. Bump your thread when you have something to post and only then.

-Anna
Wicky_42
Captain
Captain

Post by Wicky_42 »

Nice looking fleet. Seems more and more people are joining the IVL/VSE scale of balance, lol, though I have yet to try out your ships vs them. Check out the MRA - ArcaneDude's done a couple of fleets on a similar scale for more balancing goodness :)
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Eeeh. I think he knows that...
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Sorry I took so long to finish this, but I've been working on something else for a while so... Anyway, new ship out, the Carrier I'm not sure of its name yet (in fact I can't think of names for the station, the dreadnought, or the carrier, but that doesn't really matter), also, I'll fix the description of the Battle Station sometime in the future, because I've decided to keep it in the fleet. Also, I'll update the battle pics soon.