The Car

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

khanhas wrote:Someday, I am will divest himselfed of BF because I can't say English
No. Don't let your weakness in English cause you to leave this game and these forums. Just...try to improve, ok? Come on, it's not exactly very difficult. It just takes effort.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
Malahite
Captain
Captain

Post by Malahite »

Try getting Firefox and a spell-checking plug-in - helped me a lot 8)
[b][color=red]Comrade Malahite
Red Star Navy senior designer[/color][/b]
[i]"True beauty lies in the eye of the viewer"[/i]
[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8817/signeh5.jpg[/img]
[i]"For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done"[/i]
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Master Chief wrote:
khanhas wrote:I like make ship
If do to hurt your eye, you don'n see
You is should not insultted, because I will sad
khanhas, the second thing which you need to do (apart from making better ships - your current ones are not up to standard, even if you are a new member) would be to write better English. I personally do understand if you do not have a good command of the language, since you come from Vietnam, but it isn't really hard to try and improve. These forums have many examples of people from all over the world, and not all of them learn English as a first language, but all of them can write reasonably well. That's all I have to say.
Agreed, and khanas, practice building ships, post individual ships in the "Custom Ships Gallery", not make new threads for single ships. By the way I live in Asia, particularly the Philippines. I can help you improve your language by correcting errors. (I like making ships, if they hurt your eyes, don't look at them. You should not be insulted (or maybe should not insult me), because I will be sad.)
Anty
Commander
Commander

Post by Anty »

lol, everyone who says it is ugly has no sense of humour at all :P
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Anty wrote:lol, everyone who says it is ugly has no sense of humour at all :P
It has nothing to do with having a sense of humour. This is the third crappy ship he's posted up. It's garbage, and I doubt it's an attempt at "humour". At best, he's deliberately trolling us, at worst, he's just really bad at making ships. So shut the hell up.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Anty
Commander
Commander

Post by Anty »

see?

I told you :wink:
Zeron
Captain
Captain

Post by Zeron »

Khanas is a genius. He creates a thread with a poorly made ship hat instantly makes a bunch of people post on it, and it becomes popular. , then, he makes one more in a minute or two, repeating the process. He's got more replies for his single ship threads than many other well-made fleets. I applaud his strategy.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Zeron wrote:Khanas is a genius. He creates a thread with a poorly made ship hat instantly makes a bunch of people post on it, and it becomes popular. , then, he makes one more in a minute or two, repeating the process. He's got more replies for his single ship threads than many other well-made fleets. I applaud his strategy.
Lol, it's true. Now that you mention it, that's a great idea, well, I'm off to go spam the forums with mediocre ships. See you in a few minutes.
Zeron
Captain
Captain

Post by Zeron »

Bad Boy wrote:
Zeron wrote:Khanas is a genius. He creates a thread with a poorly made ship hat instantly makes a bunch of people post on it, and it becomes popular. , then, he makes one more in a minute or two, repeating the process. He's got more replies for his single ship threads than many other well-made fleets. I applaud his strategy.
Lol, it's true. Now that you mention it, that's a great idea, well, I'm off to go spam the forums with mediocre ships. See you in a few minutes.
(in some oscar wining voice)What have I done...(black cloud suddenly hits the horizon, all life dies within a thousand miles)We're doomed!
Fade-in,fade-out
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Anty wrote:see?

I told you :wink:
Ah-hah-hah! You're so funny! I'm lolling so hard right now!

Die in a fire.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
khanhas
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by khanhas »

I don't understand fully what you say
But I think that is good
AS Ship Series coming soon!
bl3d4
Commander
Commander

Post by bl3d4 »

Hell, delete the thread. At teh rate this guy is replying, and the number of threads he makes, he would become an admiral/grand admiral by the end of the year.(actually, this is pure nonsense, the below is not)

I am freaking pissed of by this a******.
Take my advice: Ignore him for a while and let him find out how to build good ships by himself.

1 more thing-

If you leave the forums, I don't care
Don't ask why
I just don't....
Strange.
We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star gone wrong.
- Sir Arthur Eddington
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
-- Chapman Cohen
khanhas
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by khanhas »

bl3d4 wrote: If you leave the forums, I don't care
Don't ask why
I just don't....
Strange.
If that is your thing wanna
Anarki
BANNED

Post by Anarki »

Wow.

You people are pathetic.

It's an attempt at something abstract - and every time someone in this community tries it, you just shoot them down.

Or if it's a joke, it's pretty funny >.>

Well, I think it's funny...
khanhas
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by khanhas »

Why it is funny :?: