My fleet

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

blackrider123
Commander
Commander

My fleet

Post by blackrider123 »

I have many ships made and if anyone wants to see them, upload at ship database. The ship name will start with 'CSW'.

P.S. I dunno hw to post a image...
AidanAdv
Commodore
Commodore

Re: My fleet

Post by AidanAdv »

blackrider123 wrote:I have many ships made and if anyone wants to see them, upload at ship database. The ship name will start with 'CSW'.

Jesus Christ, are you blind?

http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=679
The walls have eyes: the shadows we throw are the shadows we try to throw off.
Kane
Commander
Commander

Post by Kane »

Oh God!
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg43/Kane_Lives/BSFS1.jpg[/img]
firevikin125
Commander
Commander

><

Post by firevikin125 »

go to photobucket and regeister.
firevikin125
Commander
Commander

Next

Post by firevikin125 »

Then u take a screenshot and load it up.
After that you u copy where it should say Fourm site after you save it and paste it on a reply at this site.
Noctis
Captain
Captain

Post by Noctis »

blackrider123 wrote:I have many ships made and if anyone wants to see them, upload at ship database. The ship name will start with 'CSW'.

Like this

oh and incidentally, that picture is related
Edit

Here's the ships

Weapon spam like nuts
aegis whoring
part spam

Check The ETC section for the "Newbies guides" I made.
Kanosint
Commander
Commander

Post by Kanosint »

I hope you're happy now... I had to commence ritual eye-stabbing to prevent catastrophic braindamage from the sheer horridness of these monstrosities!

In short: start over, and LURK MORE!
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Hoppa, bandwagon. Fools. :|

What's wrong with these ships;

1) You can mod several weapons to do the work of one. It's more complicated, but it's most certainly worth the effort, as these ships are mostly cluttered with weapons.
2) Aegis. It makes a section indestructible, and although it can be used to very nice effects, that's not what you're doing. Experiment with colors, and use the advanced effects in the Shipmaker to aegis sections without making them indestructible.
3) Colors. All of this would look a loooot better with a proper colorscheme.
4) Section usage. On the ships on which I can actually discern sections under the weapons, your section usage is okay. Keep up the standard you have on the plane-shaped ships and all is well.
5) Parenting. I'd like to see the parenting lines on those ships. Press P to make them appear in the shipmaker.

Some more tips;

Section variety. You're only using the first group. There are three others, with various sections. Press ù once to toggle groups and then 1/2/3/4 to change groups.

EDIT; If what you say in your first post means that you've uploaded these ships; you can simply post a link to the DL in your thread. That way, noone has to go sniffin' around the databse to find your ships.

I hope this helps, and please, people, read Siber's announcement. I know I'm not one to talk, but those guidelines are worth following.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Noctis
Captain
Captain

Post by Noctis »

Danny420Dale wrote:Speaking of; when you gonna give us some more? :D
Soon probably, there's new features that could use some explaining.

Plus its clear that some people NEED TO READ THEM since we get enormous hunks of weapon and aegis spam like this.
Isu
Captain
Captain

Post by Isu »

oh wow... I agree with what arcane said wholeheartedly.... weapon spam and too much aegis.
On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
Sponge
Captain
Captain

Post by Sponge »

Kanosint wrote:I hope you're happy now... I had to commence ritual eye-stabbing to prevent catastrophic braindamage from the sheer horridness of these monstrosities!

In short: start over, and LURK MORE!
Please, shut the hell up. And then read Siber's sticky. "OH GOD MY EYES" is not only ridiculously stupid sounding, but also ridiculously non-constructive. In short, you're just wasting your time, as well as my time, and the time of anyone else who reads your post. This is not appreciated.

As for the ships, I don't think I could put it any better than AD. They're a good start, but they need lots of work.
Siber
Captain
Captain

Post by Siber »

I'd direct everyone here to read my new rules post, save Sponge and Arcane dude(though it'd be nice if you could have found something nice to say, hmm?). Consider yourselves lucky my grace period hasn't passed yet.

Myself, I find the general shapes of these ships pretty nice. Detailing needs work, but I'd quite like to see a cleaned up version of that big ship.
seriously Anna. seriously oh my gawd seriously.

Author of DAF and Sillyness
Co-founder Homeworld:@
guilee186
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by guilee186 »

Ok. These ships were made pre 0.9 so they can't be expected to be so varied in section usage.
Congratulations. You're a textbook definition of a troll. -Danny
~Armored Core is to Cosmicbreak like Starcraft II is to World of Warcraft.~
blackrider123
Commander
Commander

Post by blackrider123 »

dun expect to much i jus started this game a week ago and of course thats not all my ships. thx for the advice guys!
blackrider123
Commander
Commander

Post by blackrider123 »

Image[/img]

shit i can't get it...

Anna edit: You had "Disable BBCode in this post" turned on, that's what the pictures didn't show up. I fixed it for you.