Royal Neo Norwegian Romhæren
Yah, here goes my new project. Originally started as just one ship for the BP, I decided to expand it as my main SM 4.0 work. Hope you like, more backstory coming further down the road.
Isak Sellanrå Fleet Command Ship
- 425mW Thundershield Aetherlance Tankeresonans Reactor Beam
- 1400mm Solenoid Quench Gun Main Battery - Kulelyn Metallic Helium Warheads
- 4x 110mm Gatling MAC
- 4x Håbrann Cruise Missile Launchers
- 3x Ravnklo Cluster STS Missile Batteries
- 4x IR Laser CIWS
Photoshoot from overhead fighter showing single-burst Thundershield discharge and missile deployment during weapons exercise
Ushering in the age of new nationalism and interstellar conquest, the far descendants of Norsemen proudly fly ancient colors as their own. The rapidly growing Romhæren
(space army) has recently launched its first capital ship, the awe-inspiring Isak Sellanrå. A massive propaganda weapon and force projection tool, this lumbering nightmare can quickly turn the tide of a fleet battle with its Thundershield and numerous artillery weapons, and is a testament to the willpower and dare of a fledgeling nation.
PRO CLICK ZONE -> In the first of many combat simulation trials, the Sellanrå was pitted against the ACSS Maelstrom - highlighting many of the factors that led to its eventual commission.
(and forcing AD to ramp up the OP on his big'un! Yuk yuk)
Nansen-class Guided Missile Destroyer
- 6x Munin Cruise Missile Batteries
- 1x Hugin Swarm Rocket Pod
- 2x Steil Interceptor Rocket Pods
- 1x IR Laser CIWS
Askeladd-class Assault Cruiser
- 2x Fimbulvinter Hyperaccelerator Plasma Blasters
- 2x Hugin Swarm Rocket Pods
- 2x 110mm Gatling MAC
- 2x IR Laser CIWS
Yes, those are very big guns. Yes, they probably hurt like all hell.
~Tentative (BP-related) download coming soon.