The IXO are back

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Wolfbrother
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

The IXO are back

Post by Wolfbrother »

-----------------------------------------
Please enter file code…..
……
……
……
Security Bypassed Alert Sent To HQ
--------------------------------------------

You have entered a restricted file. Prepare to be terminated.
……………
Viral Infection initiated.
…………….
Designated recipient receiving.
…………….
Access Denied. Attempting Re-route.
………….
Re-route Successful. Threat Eliminated.
……………
Providing access to database for Commander Twit. Hacker may have accomplished some editing.
…………………..

IXO Database
Welcome Commander. You gave now been granted to access certain privileged information of our esteemed organisation most specifically the specific capabilities of our ships.

History
IXO or Independent Xlyian Organisation is a powerful presence in the Core of the Milky Way Galaxy holding the key to extreme speed FTL drives (x5 faster than light is the highest reached by any other being in the galaxy and as I’m sure you know we possess up to x7 officially). Using this advantage we are well established as technical geniuses and are jealously looked at by competitors.

The IXO was established in 2136 GY; 10 years before the Terrans left Earth, a small but highly profitable technical engineer’s company formed it when he saw an opportunity to expand into spaceflight by developing engines for the Xylian Navy. He proved to be successful and so the Organisation’s presence spread and eventually becoming the sole survivor of the Corinth War that completely obliterated Xylia turning IXO into a nomadic corporation whose only stopping places were those abundant in resources.

End Brief.

Well I'm back again with all new ships although hopefully with similar styles, I'm not trying anything fancy yet but it may come in time anyways here's the first of hopefully many the Thorian

Thorian LD MK1

Here's a link to the old set of ships if you're interested but please DON'T NECRO the thread http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... sc&start=0
Wolfbrother
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Wolfbrother »

Well here's my work in progress battlecruiser

Hrathla BC MK1
Isu
Captain
Captain

Post by Isu »

I don't really like the green color. It looks kinda deseased. Unless thats supposed to be the general feel of your faction.
On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
Wolfbrother
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Wolfbrother »

Which green?
maarten
BANNED

Post by maarten »

Wolfbrother wrote:Which green?
The yellow/green/brown/Warhammer plaque colour
I do like the ships but same thing for me: colour sucks
Wolfbrother
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Wolfbrother »

Ok I'll change them it's not hard but f the rest is good then I can continue designing