AD's sections

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

AD's sections

Post by ArcaneDude »

Forerunner pack

I've found myself playing Halo 3 again, and that gave me inspiration for a series of sections based or inspired upon Forerunner buildings. They're angular, ornate and have a fairly high level of detail.

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

DL's;

V.1.1 is outdated (02/10/'09)
V.1.2 http://www.mediafire.com/?dvyjoalgdzi (02/14/'09)
Note for V.1.2; All section names have been changed from AD_sec# to AD_Fr#. If any ships have been built with these sections you may need to adjust the sb4's manually.

Update; first ten sections are ready. I may need to adjust some positions,though. Numbers 9 and 10 have a larger selection box 'cus they're...well, larger. I experimented with shading on some of the sections. If it doesn't look good, I'll take it off.

Update; Some section positions fixed and two new sections added. C&C always appreciated. Will put up new images soon.

Random Custom Sections

Any random section I've created that wasn't meant as a coherent pack, or otherwise came from a specific ship. Of course, all of these will be changed to standard size before DL.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by ArcaneDude on Sat May 23, 2009 10:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

They look nice.

But there not all in that shape, right? Meaning, They will be in 80x80 boxes when released?
Wicky_42
Captain
Captain

Post by Wicky_42 »

Nice, I like the style - just the sort of sections I was wishing for the other day infact, heh :) good work so far. Are all sprites supposed to be in the same sized boxes though?
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4014]Terran Republic[/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2792]HW2 Hiigaran Navy[/url]
DoomBringer
Commander
Commander

Post by DoomBringer »

huray no time to make some forerunner structures
Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Bumpety for new DL. New images in a sec.
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

IMMA FIRIN' MA BUMPOR

Update with sections that'll be featured in the Southern Core ships.
firevikin125
Commander
Commander

Post by firevikin125 »

Arcanes, you should try and make more Halo sections.
I have always wanted to see halo fanships in this game.
"A gargoyle's meat can be carved with an ordinary cleaver, but for its petrous hide . . ."
—Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar,
The Underworld Cookbook