Incomming newcomer

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

LTfoxfire
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Incomming newcomer

Post by LTfoxfire »

Hello to all! I am quite excited about the development of the Battleships Forever game. Being an avid player of the old 4X games such as Ascendancy, Star Control 1& 2, Masters of Orion 1 & 2, and older games most of you wouldn’t even remember. (Mines of Titan, Battletech, Starship, Star Reach) This game, I couldn’t help but like from the get go. This once again proves you don’t need to make hyper fancy graphics, complex structures and mega computers to make a game and enjoy it. Many of the features this game employs has aspects of Galactic Civilizations II where you can physically and latterly build your ship from the ground up. Honestly, this is what 2D even 3D “spaceship battle” games should have been like a long time ago.

I have tons of questions and a willingness to help out where and whenever I can. I am rather new here so grant me the time to understand the ins and outs as I read through all the moderator posts and take it from there.

Later
If you have a car that can go the speed of light, don't bother to turn the headlights on.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I'd say welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to read both threads in the Rules Hall. One minor nitpick; what makes you think that a newcomer thread is game related? /me moves
LTfoxfire
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

SOS

Post by LTfoxfire »

I gather because my hello was mainly for the Battleships Forever game and I have no idea what . _ _._. is either than maybe morse code?

But in any case, lesson learned and than you for the correction.
If you have a car that can go the speed of light, don't bother to turn the headlights on.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

It's just the etcetera forum. Boards related things go there, meaning joining, leaving, yadiyadi, and general rubbish. No problem.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

It's morse code for "Etc." to be precise.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ