MGT Campaign HELP

Various custom ship tournaments go here, along with old encounters.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

kronos10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

MGT Campaign HELP

Post by kronos10 »

HEY GUYS
Im new but my encouters don't really have a History this is my first campaign but hum i kinda don't now hot to upload the files here :( can someone help me

OH don't worry about the ships i will have my entire custom ship Folder Uploaded so no worries about lack of ships YOU MAY EVEN FIND SOME VERY GOOD ships But not until i learn how to UPLOAD So them ill post them So yeah help me please guys :) :?:
I also look forward to making more campaign acttually im working on them right now :mrgreen:
THIS IS SPARTA
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforev ... upload.htm

OMG its AN UPLOAD site for you TO USE!
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Magick
Captain
Captain

Re: MGT Campaign HELP

Post by Magick »

kronos10 wrote:HEY GUYS!
I'm new but my encouters don't really have any history. This is my first campaign but I don't know how to upload files here.Can someone help me?

Oh, don't worry about the ships.I will have my entire custom ship folder uploaded, so no worries about lack of ships. You may even find some very good ships. But not until I learn how to upload. Please help me. I also look forward to making more campaigns. Actually, i'm working on them right now. :mrgreen:

1. Cut down on the smilies please.
2. Your runons are atrocious. Use grammar correctly.
3. Your spelling is also bad. Fix please.
4. I fixed all of the above in your quote.
5. What the guy before me said.
kronos10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kronos10 »

Ok thanks guys im going to work at my grammar RIGHT NOW

THE FACT IS IM BRAZILIAN SO GO EASY ON ME :oops:
THIS IS SPARTA
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Don't mind Magick. He's a Twit, capital T, and he's been told to leave several times before. If he keeps up this level of idiocy, he'll probably be permbanned. Hell, I'm all for it.

Being Brazilian is no excuse for bad grammar, though. I recommend using a spellchecker. See, English isn't my first laguage either.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
kronos10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kronos10 »

Well ok then , ill work on my grammar but anyways thanks!I will post my first ship now on the ship archives thingy
And if you see it yeah , i know it sucks.
THIS IS SPARTA
DoomBringer
Commander
Commander

Post by DoomBringer »

What the? what wheres the encounters? Isn't this Topic about encounters I don't find anything about encounters here.

Friendly Note: Post noob questions in the http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=3 Battleships Forever General Discussion topic page

By the way nice ships :D
Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.
IBurn36360
Commander
Commander

Post by IBurn36360 »

Doom Bringer don't nercro. In case you didn't rad the rules, a necro post is a post on a thread that is either FAR into the paes of the index, or is conclusively dead.
Alls Requiem, my current project, with many more to come. Feel free to critique my site as much as you please.
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Wyrdysm Games
Wyrdysm Games forums (including Battleships Forever by Sean "th15" Chan)
"Read the bloody rules you morons."
Seriously. It's been a year since the post kronos made.