Well thanks, I aimed the delivery through hell to be hard though.. I guess you found a way to survive the DD's projectile whoring attacks, eh?
And I'm bit proud about the asteroid trick even though it was rather simple realy. <<
The following campaigns might be bit easier then normally though I didnt intend so..
But I hope you guys find them entarteining anyway.
Mission 3; Theta try out.
We have secretly develobbed a new ship we like to refer as Theta.
The ship should be fast and well armed and shielded with a flux projector.
Seeing how we are not used to this flux projector we'd like you to try it out on this small BCRP outpost we found near by.
You will be escorted by additional ACRP Fighter incase something goes wrong.
- Destroy all enemies
- Theta must survive
Mission 4; A call of help from the past.
We have picked up an ancient singal we haven't encountered before.
Our scouts have located this signal coming from an ancient data beacon of some sort, we belive this beacon might contain some intresting data we might find usefull when it comes to crushing BCRP!
Though due of this, there have been reports of BCRP and CCRP movement near the Beacon, we don't want them to destroy it so we must secure it and keep CCRPians and BCRPians from destroying it!
You will be given the Theta and some addinional ships during the beacon securing.
- Protect the Beacon at all costs! The Beacon must not lose any more then 2 sections, otherwise it will be useless to us.
- Theta must survive
Mission 4; Base vs Base.
...The ACRPians have done the most absurd trick ever to us.
Instead of trying to destroy one of our trading relations by destroying our trading base, they have moved their own damn base there!
Just right near it! No shame at all.
We can't allow this, if we can't trade here, then damn sure they can't either!
We want you to get rid of this abomination the ACRPians call a base!
For this mission you will be given ACRP Hope and additional random ships like Fighters.
- Destroy the ACRP Base horror, That is all you are needed to do.
- If possible, it would be still nice if we could secure this area so if you can destroy all ACRPians on the area, that'd be grant.
- Base Horror can teleport around but it won't get too close to its targets.
- You will be assisted by CCRPians on random times, take the advantage!
- BCRP Hope is well armored on the front, so try using as much as possible and not let too many guys get behind it.
Mission 3; Kill and Blunder!
After the fight with the unknown forces, we have desided to leave this thing more to BCRPians, seeing how those forces attacked them first..
So we've desided to raid a near by civilian station area, now the thing is though that thise civilians have sawn us coming and have fortressed themselves well here.
So lets not keep them waiting!
This should not be too hard seeing how we are only killing random civilians here after all.
You will be given;
- CCRP Fleetmaster
- CCRP Claw
- CCRP Spiker
- 2 CCRP Support Drones
- 3 CCRP Raiders
For this mission.
- Clear the area from all Civilians, Traders and Other hostile forces
- Loot as many power ups as possible
- Fleetmaster must survive
- Support drones have no other weaponry then their lance beam, but the 2 nanomatrixes they carry can be very handy.
- Spiker is like a missile support, expect with beamers, better use this well!