New Ships of Seraphim Industries - Updated 08/03/08

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Well, I'm having a little bit of trouble deciding how to arm the Iskander, and fine-tuning everything. Currently it launches 160 drones every ten seconds, and 4 supersized extra-powerful drones every six seconds, so it's kinda lag-tastic, even by my standards. :lol: BUT! I have something for you guys.

Please, don't salivate on the paintjob. :D
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Verminator
Captain
Captain

Post by Verminator »

The awesomeness of your ships has crippled me. I can't feel my legs anymore. I hope you're pleased with yourself.
I have to kill fast and bullets are [i]too slow.[/i]
Spoot Knight
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: In the Vega star system, monitoring UCM defense movement.

Post by Spoot Knight »

Geez, that's all I got.
The United Commonwealth Military and Spootech Industries joint fleet.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/SpootKnight/Spootech/av-1.gif[/img]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1854]Spootech Industries - The Third Revision, upgrading to the Fourth Revision.[/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2273]How Spootech Industries came to be as it is now; the history of Spootech Industries ship making.[/url]
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

I'm now thanking (nobody) that you are the organiser for the Beauty Pageant, not a competitor. Those...things...are...bloody...awesome. They'd own every single ship I've managed to make so far. Not that I make good ones, anyway.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Please, don't salivate on the paintjob. Very Happy
What paint job? All you did was set your standard colours to grey, light grey and red. :?
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Spoot Knight
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Spoot Knight »

That counts, doesn't it?

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1854]Spootech Industries - The Third Revision, upgrading to the Fourth Revision.[/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2273]How Spootech Industries came to be as it is now; the history of Spootech Industries ship making.[/url]
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

ArcaneDude wrote:
Please, don't salivate on the paintjob. Very Happy
What paint job? All you did was set your standard colours to grey, light grey and red. :?
Mayhaps it was attempting at humor?
Spoot Knight
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Spoot Knight »

Mmm...I guess?

Your ships look so freaking awesome with my blue paint scheme (The latest one shown on my ship thread). :lol:

ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Lizzie wrote:
ArcaneDude wrote:
Please, don't salivate on the paintjob.
Sorry if I'm being a bit cynical. I know it's had work to set all the colours on such big a ship, let alone a bunch of them, but still...

That's one awesome pic, though.
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

ArcaneDude wrote:
Lizzie wrote:
ArcaneDude wrote: What paint job? All you did was set your standard colours to grey, light grey and red. :?
Sorry if I'm being a bit cynical. I know it's had work to set all the colours on such big a ship, let alone a bunch of them, but still...

That's one awesome pic, though.
Maybe he likes Red and black? Hell I like Red and Black. But not on ships so much.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I like red and black too. But they're his standard colors, the ships themselves haven't been coloured. I nearly cried when I suddenly saw a green Gilgamesh on my screen.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

ArcaneDude wrote:But they're his standard colors, the ships themselves haven't been coloured. I nearly cried when I suddenly saw a green Gilgamesh on my screen.
Dude, you actually want him to custom-colour every single section of his ships? And your default colour is still that green? That's interesting.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

My default colour is that green because I do custom colour everything. I've never had a reason to change it yet. :?
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

ArcaneDude wrote:I do custom colour everything.
Does Anna have the time to do that with those megaships of his? Of course, he does, but you'll have to wait. For a very long time. Custom colouring is one of the most dreaded tasks which I undertake with even tournament ships: it's bloody tedious. And it takes lots of patience and perseverance. Much faster to just quickly select which colour (from the 3 main colours of choice) you want to finish off the ship quickly.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Then how do you explain the fact that the Richard Wagner (you know, the space-organ) was made in about...twenty minutes? 30? I know it's hard on those massive ships, and I'm not trying to force Anna into custom colouring. And if you believe custom colouring is such a dreaded task, why do you still do it? Because it's nicer when you spawn the ship. Which brings me to the conclusion of;

It would have been nice if Anna had custom coloured those ships, but since they're not, I'm gonna stop ranting about it.

End of discussion.