The Papal Fleet (Abandonned): Download Out

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

The satanist fleet will come once I've finished the papal fleet or at least once I get bored of making it, which will take quite a while.
@ The Topic Creator's ships: Very nice on the later ones, rather monochrome though eh?
That's the point, they use and reuse two colours, white and gold, for Everything
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

i kinda like that colorscheme. Gives kind of a "royal" tint to it.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Alright, look in the main post to see the small support ship that I'd never finished and pics of the updated version of the Agapetus. Also, here it is pwoning the Angel of Merkabeh:
Also, here at the bottom is a pic of it killing itself for the hell of it.
Last edited by Bad Boy on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

*TBE has died by terrible picture arrangement*
KOS- Abaddon
Commander
Commander

Post by KOS- Abaddon »

Not be be a jerk, but some of them ships are too ugly... and some of the other ones look more randomly piled together than MINE (not a good thing)... and another one looks like you had gotten bored making half way. I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but I'm just saying you should take a little more time on em'.

And the justice... despite it's probable gnarly-ness, looks more like it'd be a space station than a battle ship. Who in there right mind would make a battleship with the core so open to attack?

Anacletus MKIII(?) is pretty spiffy, though.
Sponge
Captain
Captain

Post by Sponge »

Uhh.. Where's the Holy Hand Grenade? Other than that, the majority of this fleet is pretty nice ;). I really like some of those weapon effects.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Not be be a jerk, but some of them ships are too ugly... and some of the other ones look more randomly piled together than MINE (not a good thing)... and another one looks like you had gotten bored making half way. I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but I'm just saying you should take a little more time on em'.

And the justice... despite it's probable gnarly-ness, looks more like it'd be a space station than a battle ship. Who in there right mind would make a battleship with the core so open to attack?

Anacletus MKIII(?) is pretty spiffy, though.
Okay, firstly, the Justice is not finished, and, due to it not being able to run ingame, it never will be, but in the end, the core would not have been open at all, I just don't have the side sections started or the front section done. Which Anacletus do you mean? The one with the tachyon bomb stream (thats MkIII), or the last of them with the modified pulsars? (thats MkV), but thanks anyway. And which ships are ugly, random, or I got bored halfway through? Can you give names so I can decide whether to change them?

@TheBlueEcho, alright the pics are (somewhat) fixed.
Uhh.. Where's the Holy Hand Grenade?
I should try that, not sure what weapon I'd use, a large explosion plasma would be too expected. Well I'll get back to you on that when I think of what weapon to use, unless I forget to do so (the latter is quite likely to happen).
Master Chief 2
BANNED

Post by Master Chief 2 »

ArcaneDude wrote:Good point. Let's banter about him on a specially reserved thread :D :lol:
Yes. I will be posting multiple threads if YOU want IT.
Master Chief wrote: I hate myself!
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Clarify? You're going to post a thread specifically reserved for us to grind you into dust? Really? :lol:

And please, Bad Boy, stop posting pics of the Angel being blasted into smithereens...It's embarassing... :cry: :oops:
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Master Chief 2 wrote:Yes. I will be posting multiple threads if YOU want IT.
If it means you'll shut up in otherwise fine threads like these, please do. If not, I don't care.

Also, you suck at propaganda. Leave that to the Soviets.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I hope he posts a thread like that...otherwise I might.

About the new ships: Me like them! I can have?
Ethril
Commander
Commander

Post by Ethril »

...space warfare. Pope Palpatine wanted in...
Pope Palpatine, eh? That joke totally hasn't been done to death and back. :lol:

The colors are nice, and that last pic, with the giant explosion? That's an AWESOME explosion. Best explosion I've ever seen.

It's a shame that your SUPER MEGA ULTRA GIGANTIC DEATHSTAR SHIP OF DOOOOOOM won't be completed, although it probably has too many pieces and crashes the game when you load it anyway, so it'd just be something nice to look at. :\

Also, lol @ MC2 failing at making a fake quote
Master Chief 2 wrote:I really should leave this board, because you guys don't want me here. My brother should punch me in the head.
:?
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Finally! Some true remarks! You're learning! :lol:
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Thanks for the comments, yes I know the pope palpatine joke is overdone but, hey, look how long it took for you guys to catch it. If you want I'll upload the fleet as it is so far sometime in the next few days. Also nice fake quote, I agree with it. And I do not promise not to show more pics of the angel being owned, but hey, it put up a good fight and managed to destroy some sections.
Oh yeah, I've done a couple more small support ships, I'll upload their pics later.
Ethril
Commander
Commander

Post by Ethril »

Bad Boy wrote:look how long it took for you guys to catch it.
I've been meaning to point it out since the thread began, but I'm a lurker and I kept putting it off. :P