The Papal Fleet (Abandonned): Download Out

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Master Chief wrote:
Müg wrote:Why not? I still think he's your alt.
Oh no, he isn't. I never use such uncivilised language. And his sentence structure and vocabulary range are painfully limited.
. . . versus what? He doesn't have horrible grammar, and certainly not much worse than yours, and he doesn't use 1337spk, so it's readable. If you have complaints, say it via PM.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

And DON'T call my brother a clone of me!
Fine, Master Chief and his little copy. Hope that makes you happy. Anyways…

Yay everyone, it’s time for a super fun update! Look at my original post to find it. So you can find it quickly it’s a capital ship and is near the bottom underneath the Zephyrinus. Note that I plan to double or triple the amount of papal drone pods or as they’re more commonly called BEEEEEEZ111. I’m doing this because it’s too weak; it gets pwoned by the Zephyrinus while barely being able to touch it. Alright, tomorrow I'll post some pics of the upgraded Agapetus. I put it against the Zephyrinus again and it was winning at first, it knocked the Zephyrinus to within a couple pieces of the core while sustaining large amounts of damage all over. Then the megatachyons started firing again and knock of key segments which meant, kaboom! But it's a lot more balanced now. Also, back by popular demand, will be some pics of the Agapetus owning The Angel of Merkabeh. And, I've gotten the little support ship that didn't work to work in game so I'll also update with some pics of it in game too. Anyways, tell me what you all think about it.
Master Chief 2
BANNED

Post by Master Chief 2 »

Master Chief wrote:
Master Chief 2 wrote:Thumbs down.

Have you even tested the ships for parenting?

I have not seen the ship in ship maker.

Other than that, I seem perfectly happy about the colour scheme, and the moddified wep. They comply each other perfectly.
Say it NICELY, MC2.
Don't starting yelling at me again. :?
Maybe I should.

GET OUT OF HERE YOU DAMM ****!
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Master Chief 2 wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
Master Chief 2 wrote:Thumbs down.

Have you even tested the ships for parenting?

I have not seen the ship in ship maker.

Other than that, I seem perfectly happy about the colour scheme, and the moddified wep. They comply each other perfectly.
Say it NICELY, MC2.
Don't starting yelling at me again. :?
Maybe I should.

GET OUT OF HERE YOU DAMM ****!
No you get out. And Master Chief the original as well. Take your little pissy sibling fight to the PM's or off the board and quit wasting post space.

@ The Topic Creator's ships: Very nice on the later ones, rather monochrome though eh?
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I keep saying this: the first ones OK, the second one just has no idea what he's talking about. And, personally, I think that sibling fight of'em deserves a topic. That may just be a good laugh.

And may I point out that there is little to no limite of posting space?
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Hmm... even though your ships are nice (all gold and stuff, yay!), may I suggest rearranging your pictures? It's a pain having to scroll to the sides every time.
ArcaneDude wrote: And may I point out that there is little to no limite of posting space?
What she means is that they're technically spamming good threads.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Oh. Okay.
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

ArcaneDude wrote:I keep saying this: the first ones OK, the second one just has no idea what he's talking about. And, personally, I think that sibling fight of'em deserves a topic. That may just be a good laugh.

And may I point out that there is little to no limite of posting space?
Agreed. MC2 needs a thread of his own. :?

And I also hope the opposing fleet turns up just as well. Maybe have red or black as the colour scheme? 8)
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Master Chief wrote: Agreed. MC2 needs a thread of his own. :?
Nah. Remember those three or four threads he made? Which subsequently got shot out of the air with AA guns? Yeah.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Not one of his own. Just a thread reserved for your squabbling. So we can actually read it nd have a good laugh about it.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

T-002 wrote:
Master Chief wrote: Agreed. MC2 needs a thread of his own. :?
Nah. Remember those three or four threads he made? Which subsequently got shot out of the air with AA guns? Yeah.
Lol. Should be AAA guns (Arcalane-Anti-A**thread Guns).

EDIT: (Out of topic, please pardon me for my idle banter) Yay! 300th post!
Last edited by Master Chief on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

ArcaneDude wrote:Not one of his own. Just a thread reserved for your squabbling. So we can actually read it nd have a good laugh about it.
Yup. Laughter is the best medicine, after all. :lol:
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Not against a cancer like your brother, but it helps. Makes it more endurable.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

ArcaneDude wrote:Not against a cancer like your brother, but it helps. Makes it more endurable.
Exactly, sir.

And I believe it's time to stop this banter about MC2...and time to see the Satanist fleet... :D
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Good point. Let's banter about him on a specially reserved thread :D :lol: !

And, yes. Time for the Satanist fleet.