Characters

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Characters

Post by TheBlueEcho »

I had gotten to a point once where I just started making characters. One of them was this one. he was made and modeled around some Lyoko contest sheet on deviant art. I never finished him, and was unable to think of a name, so he recieved the title "Unknown". I mostly liked his card weapons. I invisioned them to Look Metallic, but shatter like glass upon impact, and to move fast and glow a bright gray when thrown.

Name: ?
Type: Protagonist/?

Appearance: (Real World) Denim Jacket with a red shirt, Blue jeans and red sneakers(checker flag shoes possible). Has a wallet chain hanging from right side of his pants into his pocket, and is usually found with an onyx lighter that belonged to his father.
(Lyoko) Black suit-like jacket with big white cuffs coming out of sleeves. White dress shirt and blue jeans with a big black belt and silver buckle. Black shoes(checker flag shoes possible).

Weapon: Gray Cards with a white trim. The back has the Eye of Zana in white, while the front varies from a Club, Spade, Diamond, or Heart. The cards shoot out from his sleeves.
- Energy: Left & Right hands have a total of 52 cards each, totaling 104 cards.
- Damage: 10 Lp

Lyoko Power: Over-shuffle (Range: Wide - Inaccurate, Cost: 14 eng, Damage: Varies)

Disscuss, make/post your own, alter this guy, whatever...
TormakSaber
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TormakSaber »

I don't think any of my characters would fit here, they're all DnD charaters, not sci fi :D
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

lyoko: big headed french kids take on Tron with better graphics.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Is this open to ANY sort of RP character? 'Cos I haven't the foggiest what your character is based on Echo.
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

Yes you silys its open to any kind of RP or story Character you make. I doesn't matter where or how you made it. Mine just happened to be Lyoko Based.
AllStarZ
Captain
Captain

Post by AllStarZ »

Gustav Ingsberg

Former military sniper corpsman, now freelance assassin

Appearance: One eye is a misty blue, the other is replaced by a sonar projector/HUD which can emit a wide range of frequencies and allows him to "see" sound in his mind. He has very sensitive hearing, can notice a pin drop 10 m away. Because of this, he must effectively make himself deaf as well until it is required. His ears can also hear higher and lower frequency noises than most humans. He is also sensitive to wind current, and possesses very fast reflexes.

He is a %100 marksman. Meaning that his measurements of wind speed, windage, recoil when firing a rifle are always correct, and he will hit his target unless there is a sudden change in vector of his bullet or target, or in the velocities of either. Signature weapon is a modified PSG-1, capable of firing shap

An accomplished cellist, he is forever accompanied by his loyal android servant, who appears to be human, but conceals within his body a wide range of weaponry for his master or himself to use, and is able to resist anything up to a direct hit by an explosion. Superior strength, reflexes to normal humans, though moves slower.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Note: this character has nothing to do with my commonwealth faction.

Exethalion Raus Sarkozi

Birth Date:
288 ABY (that's 288 years after the battle of Yavin in Star Wars episode 4)

Ranks:
Galactic Consortion Starfleet Lance-Admiral
Consortion Ground Army Lieutenant
Agonstic Champion of the Cessoria

Appearance:
(The guy with the gingerish shaved head and little goat beard you can play as in KOTOR 2)

Eye colour:
Green

Equipment:
Flex Composite Armour - (some sort of cross between Solidus Snake's armour in MGS2 and Unreal Championship armour with a Star Wars blue senate guard helmet - I'm not copying, honest!).
Oculan Multitype Visor - Capable of vision in thermal, light-enhanced, light-reduction, motion sensing, sonic, electromagnetic and seismic imaging.
Twin Tremor Vibroswords - The subject of many bets among the Conosrtion starfleet as to which one belonged to ancient Sith Lord Tulak Hord.
Double-Edged Orange Lightsaber - Crafted with specific aim to damage force sensitivity and cause immense pain through cryo-freezing.
Necrontyr Uunui Spine - Jet-Black spine of cold, unknown metal, notable for having produced a strange alien pattern on the skin of Sarkozi's back.

Starships:
Ravnui Styper - A small three-man private ship with ample hyperdrive and arnament, used by Sarkozi for personal use.
Hybrid - An Inquisitor class Star Battlecruiser. Sarkozi's personal command, a fleet co-ordination ship featuring a large command facility spanning seven decks with thousands of command staffers.

Background:
Son of a renowned Grand Republic Admiral, Sarkozi was orphaned at the age of 13 after his mother and uncle, who cared for the child after his father disappeared, were murdered by Republican governmental agents, who later were known to be in contact with the Jedi Council on Carasein.

Sarkozi was taken under the wing of anti-governmental fighter Jusan Fleeter who fled to the newly formed Galactic Consortion after the young Exethalion was nearly killed from a bounty hunter attack, which resulted in his spine being paralyzed.

After being entered into the starfleet at the age of 16, Sarkozi showed talent for following orders to the letter and being a ruthlessly efficient soldier, so was transfered to the ground army despite his immense physical disablities relating to his spinal injury.

During the opening engagments of the second Bacta War, Sarkozi was again paralyzed in his spine from a rogue blaster shot, and would have died were it not for the treatment from a nearby Uunui medicineman, who implanted an alien spine on top of Sarkozi's own, saving him from complete nervous system shutdown and fatal brain damage.

Sarkozi returned to the Starfleet and accelerated through the ranks to his current position of Lance-Admiral, with a command of 4 battlegroups. During this time he was contacted by the mysterious Agonstics of the Cessoria, a shadowy cult devoted to the extermination of Jedi and Sith alike. Haunted by a cult spy for many years, Sarkozi joined them after learning of his own force-sensitiveness.

Through the cult, Sarkozi brought the aspect of force agnosticism to the Consortion and most of the civilisation eventually regarded all Jedi and the yet-to-be seen Sith as enemies. It was at this time that he also learnt of the Jedi council's involvement in the extermination of his mother and uncle, and his father's 'disapperance' from the Republic military.

Branded a traitor of the Republic and a hero of the Consortion, Exethalion began his part in the new Galactic power struggles and his own, personal grudge against the Jedi order.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Sarkozi :lol:

Think French.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Meh. Seeing as I've been playing too much Devil May Cry (Dante FTW!), I might come up with a DMC-inspired character. Keep your eyes open.

@ Arcane: The French will never be that awesome. ^^
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

@ AllstarZ: OK, but seems abit... Powerful?

@ Exethalion: I like it.
Twin Tremor Vibroswords - The subject of many bets among the Conosrtion starfleet as to which one belonged to ancient Sith Lord Tulak Hord.
It Sounds Interesting. But what is it? My star wars knowledge is very limited.