Galactic UN In-Camera policy discussions thread

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

goduranus
Captain
Captain

Post by goduranus »

It's bio chem ban, nuke is not going to be banned. Btw, why ban NBC anyways? shouldn't we be banning things like Nova Bombs, Gravity Neutralizers, Antimatter ground bombs, point singularity weapons and other interstellar weapons of mass destruction?
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

goduranus wrote:It's bio chem ban, nuke is not going to be banned. Btw, why ban NBC anyways? shouldn't we be banning things like Nova Bombs, Gravity Neutralizers, Antimatter ground bombs, point singularity weapons and other interstellar weapons of mass destruction?
Chem and Bio are inhumane ways of killing people.
Ever seen someone die of Ebola?
Cerebrus
Captain
Captain

Post by Cerebrus »

Nope.
[i]...can we hold on...?[/i]
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

Seen it on the discovery channel. Basically your cells in the walls of your lung attack themselves and you drown in your own blood.
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

Ebola is much worse than that. What it does is eat away at all your tissues apart from you muscles. It gets to the point where your skin is like tissue paper and then it causes epileptic fits, with your full strength muscles and tissue paper skin. Lets just put the aftermath at: you have to clean the gore off the ceiling when they die.
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8666/cylonbasestareyevq0.gif[/img]

Mjolnir, Hammer of Thor. Id like to see you try to kill me, and why would you want to take my stuff, its all crap anyway.
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

oh, I was thinking of bird flu. Sorry. I skipped the Ebola episode. Too blody for me.

New Ban: A ban of all weapons that destroy a planet.

Will elaborate later.
goduranus
Captain
Captain

Post by goduranus »

No!

Amend: Ban on any attempt to destroy a populated planet or moon. However, blowing non-civilian habited planets to pieces is absoltely fine.
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

The Commonwealth unanimously agrees that Barren and Lifeless Planets should be granted permission to be destroyed. Otherwise if the Planet has Civilians on it then destroying the Planet will be a violation on this law, should it be passed.
goduranus
Captain
Captain

Post by goduranus »

OOC. OT.
Wired For War. Join and make 5 SENSIBLE posts and you get a free copy of Machines
Machines the RTS/fps game where you control robots? Wow, I've been looking for that game for ages, online, or in stores.
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

The Machines the FPS/RTS where you control robots? Yes! That one. And make an account at Wired For War(www.wiredforwar.org), make 5 Meaningful Posts and you get a download link to both CD's, also follow the Instructions that Sloik gives you when you make 5 meaningful posts and request for the cds.