PHP forums

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PHP forums

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Hi ppls.

Now I've been playing a lot of 'Space engineers' lately and inevitably with that sort of game, joined a clan. The clan is growing very quickly and the Clan leaders have set up a PHP forum like this one where we can gather. But we haven't much experience and i was wondering whether Anna or TH (whoever set this place up) would be willing to impart some advice.

I don't know what problems are exactly since I'm acting as a middle-man but if anyone could help I could set up a meeting.

-Thanks anyways, Necro
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: PHP forums

Post by Bad Boy »

If it's nothing too professional just use freeforums, it's easy to admin and if I recall (it's been a couple years since I set one up) easy to set up too. Plus you don't have to pay unless you want extra features or no ads and junk. Basically you'll end up with a pretty standard forum.

On the whole a bit of google should help you out with everything you need.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: PHP forums

Post by Anna »

Haha I had nothing to do with setting these forums up. I'm not even the ranking Admin. Arcalane (and obviously th15) both out-rank me.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.