Star Wreck: v5 beta

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

nikinor
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Star Wreck

Post by nikinor »

These suck.
Hah, I'm just kidding. These are some of the best ships I've seen in a while; keep it up!
nikinor
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by nikinor »

It keeps saying "download not found"
also i hope this isn't a necro
Somethingveryrandom
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Somethingveryrandom »

Uhh... 404 not found.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Um, you guys are talking about the download link? I just tried it and it works fine... I guess i can host it elsewhere...
CdrTrufflehunter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CdrTrufflehunter »

They are right, Jwa. The filesmelt host is acting funny for me and some rest of us.
Can you please attach it or give us a mirror to some site like perhaps, mediafire?

Thanks.
Alex-1993
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Alex-1993 »

man this pack looks good.but i can't downlaod shit.jwa8402 ? can you please fix the link ?
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Ok I procrastinated enough but I still plan to procrastinate more so here is Star Wreck 4 as is, without any more recent updates. I rehosted it to mediafire but let me know if there are still download problems. So there will be playability issues, ie several star trek ships such as the constitution and sovereign are broken, but please post them so I can make sure I've since fixed them. And thank you for your interest, it is genuinely appreciated!
Ships
http://www.mediafire.com/?9y2v2yg7cea5822
Sprites
http://www.mediafire.com/?hwz0uiyjr3q24h6
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Erm well this is embarrassing. Apparently at some point I downloaded some of Kalis's sprites and they didn't go in the right folder. I know I wasn't the only one who made this mistake but I thought I'd corrected it. So be ware that if you use the ships containing shiny sections, you may get errors. I will fix this as fast as possible, though if you screwed up like me it will be fine lol.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Trying to knock out a few of the ships I promised I would do but never did cuz they were insane. These are very rough, just trying to get the shapes right. The wings on destiny look retarded, and the sovereign is just a mass of sections, but I will clean them up.

I'm fixing the section source problem, as well as some game crashing errors with ships like the SC battlecruiser, and arming some of the ships that didn't have any weapons yet.
X-14
Commander
Commander

Re: Star Wreck: Mass Effect/SGU update - Sovereign and Desti

Post by X-14 »

WoW Looking Awesome.

But i have one question. i've download your's Ship Sprites but many of them are not in the pack.

Like This:

ber 1
of Create Event
for object __newobject1021:

Missing sprite!

Custom sprites\Kae_gnr-sw\Kae_gnr-sw47.png

Press ignore to replace with '?' sprite, or abort to terminate the game.

I've looked at the official thread of Kae but i don't find this Sprite in this pack, pls can u help me?
[img]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/Dragon50biz/HigurashiSig1.png[/img]
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Ah, thats because, as I said two posts up, at some point I made ships using the wrong sprite folder location. I've actually fixed this but I'm on a
buisness trip( :P ) in Hawaii right now so I have to wait till I get back in a few weeks to post the fixed version of Star Wreck and the next few chapters of Space fleet alpha. Glad you like it!
Kendom
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Kendom »

OMG Broken Link??? Where can I download all those ships?
Motorcycle Detective Gunmax
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Motorcycle Detective Gunmax »

Does anyone have these ships handy? And if so, could you upload them? It seems a waste to lose them.
I can turn into a giant gun. Your argument is invalid.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Sorry guys, dropped off the face of the Earth...I still got everything backed up on the server though so I'll get everything together tonight and post it tomorrow since I don't have to be anywhere. Weird that the links keep breaking though...Anyone know of anything more reliable that is still free, or else what I am doing wrong that the link doesn't last?
Motorcycle Detective Gunmax
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Motorcycle Detective Gunmax »

It's weird that the Mediafire link died, 'cause usually they stay up indefinitely. You could always just post them as attachements to a forum post, couldn't you? Seems like the most reliable method.
I can turn into a giant gun. Your argument is invalid.