Thread grave-yard

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Thread grave-yard

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Hey, just browsing around the forums and I'm actually finding it quite hard to find a thread where posting wouldn't be necro-posting. I appreciate that the game is quite old and few visit the forum, but its really annoying when I find a good thread where I would like to ask an important question or add some feedback but can't because of thread revival. I would say only 1 in 5 threads on the forum have been posted on in 2012.

Maybe the moderators could change the necro rule to lock and archive the long dead threads and remove them from the main pages. I think that this would be much more convenient.

What do you think?
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Thread grave-yard

Post by Anna »

Don't worry about the necroposting rules for now. With the forum as lifeless as it is, I don't care about necroposting much unless you revive year-old-or-more threads.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Execute13
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Execute13 »

Oh, that's good. I accidentally necro'd a thread here from 7 months. I'm so used to everything on the front page being recent on a forum :/
Edit: Oops, necro'd this one. Ugh.
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Execute13 wrote:Oh, that's good. I accidentally necro'd a thread here from 7 months. I'm so used to everything on the front page being recent on a forum :/
Edit: Oops, necro'd this one. Ugh.
LOL, don't worry about it. Apparently were aloud to reply to things up to a page back. and nice to see a new face around (metaphoricly). welcome friend!
Deus Est Mechanicus

STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

Hello do you have mades any ship lately

hello

pls respons

pls
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Yes I have, indeed!

They fit in with a game I'm currently making which I will post in the games section, but I suppose some ideas for the ship would be good :p

On a separate note, I've just read the data bank for your NEDEON species thing ;D tears of amusement!
Deus Est Mechanicus