My core has disapeared! Help please.

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

shamrocksoldier
Commander
Commander

Re: My core has disapeared! Help please.

Post by shamrocksoldier »

What the hell is IRC? just wondering
UNGW Fleet:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6452
The War for the colonies:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6454

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. But In the morning, I shall be sober.”
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Essentially, chat. In this case it's where a lot of the forum vets hang out to screw around/roleplay/occasionally make ships/laugh at newbies.
To get to it go to http://cbe003.chat.mibbit.com/ (or use any other irc site or client). Change connect to rizon, type a nickname (presumably shamrocksoldier) and type #BSF as the channel.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

It's true I'm not around much, and only occasionally stop in to read the forums. While necroing is still against the rules, I'm not going to be as harsh with it. I can issue warnings privately. If you see him necroing, just use the report button, please don't take matters into your own hands. It's unnecessary and undermines the authority of the admins and moderators, and also makes my job of simply removing his offending posts more irritating. So please, just report necroposts and move on, don't feel the need to tell him off yourself.

And yeah, sorry for being a dick about it before. :P
shamrocksoldier wrote:Honestly dude? don't be a dick. at least we're trying to contribute to the fucking forum. I give zero fucks about your mod status, the fact that the only time you contribute is to smack people on the knuckles is fucking upsetting. you wanna know how many topic posts I've seen from you in the last 6 months? zero. you haven't even commented any criticism on any new stuff. Try contributing to the forums again, like Bad boy has been doing. Quit it with your "holier than thou" attitude.

So curse me out. Warn me, Do whatever the fuck you want. Just know your acting like a prick.
And you're acting like someone who thinks I give a damn about their opinion, which is woefully inaccurate. If I don't feel the desire to contribute to the forums, I'm under no obligation to. Do not presume to lecture me as if I have some sort of duty to participate in shit that bores me or no longer holds my interest. My attitude wasn't "holier than thou", it was the same attitude I always have: direct and too the point. Bad Boy was doing something he shouldn't have. I told him off for it. If you have a problem with that, that is your problem. Most of the time I don't care if I'm acting like a prick, and Bad Boy and I know each other. He's a big boy. If he has a problem with me, he can take it up with me himself. He knows I don't use my Admin authority to oppress people who argue with me.

In closing, I admire your pluck, but fuck off with the lecturing. :)
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
shamrocksoldier
Commander
Commander

Shmeh. Alright..... i'm sorry... and I take back what I said about no recent contributions, The pseudo chain ship project was cool. Are you planning on doing another one?

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

If I can get enough people interested, and if I can get interested myself, I may.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
shamrocksoldier
Commander
Commander

Neat. I would Definitely join in if you do!

Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Anna wrote:He's a big boy.
I'll take that as a compliment. To quote the advertisement for, apparently huggies, diapers, "I'm a big kid now." :P --sorry blame the beer
But yeah, understandable and sounds good, I'll be quite happy to leave it to you guys. To continue going wonderfully off topic, I'd be happy to participate in a new chainship except that I've probably forgotten/never really known how to build well with shiny. I think you could probably get all the people still lurking around the forum as well as some portion of whoever's still on irc. In short, an acceptable number of people.