UHF fleet

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

UHF fleet

Post by ZombieBane12 »

the humans began to rebuild earth and make newer ships to repel each attacks from the corrupted emperor of the signa'ri
so far they built these ships.

Name: Vanir Class Corvette
Description:Having a considerable fire power sometimes works alone or in fleets. the most built ship in the UHF new captains start with this ship for its balanced stats.

Name:Maul Class Frigate
Description:The maul was an old design made to exploit cannon technology then was putted down for reasons then its back on service to exploit plasma torpedo's

Name:Basilisk Class Destroyer
Description: This ship was called basilisk because this ship is armed to the teeth protects larger vessels against flankers while still putting up a fight.

Name:Aello Class Fighter
Description:the main fighter of the fleet. (can't think of anything)
Last edited by ZombieBane12 on Thu May 10, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To rule a country of a thousand chariots, there must be reverent attention to business, and sincerity; economy in expenditure, and love for men; and the employment of the people at the proper seasons. -Confucius
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Re: UHF fleet

Post by Doogie12 »

Those middle two are really cluttered
naysayers will be shot
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

yeah sorry about that its really cluttered to become hulky for their thick armor
To rule a country of a thousand chariots, there must be reverent attention to business, and sincerity; economy in expenditure, and love for men; and the employment of the people at the proper seasons. -Confucius
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

working on new ships im gonna post it tomorrow
Last edited by ZombieBane12 on Tue May 08, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

new ship! i guess this is cluttered allot
Name:Turtle Class Heavy Dronecarrier
Description:This heavy weight thing is just like a mobile beehive and has a thick armor surrounding it making it a good distraction annoying little drones doesn't do much anything at all.
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

here some ship ive been working for awhile still not done i wanted to know where the thruster flare is.
shamrocksoldier
Commander
Commander

Post by shamrocksoldier »

The bottom one looks quite nice actually. the on just above wouldn't be so cluttered if you used DST nocolor sprites instead of the orange ones. interesting design though. keep em coming!
UNGW Fleet:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6452
The War for the colonies:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6454

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. But In the morning, I shall be sober.”
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

the brown ship made me bored so i just turned it red an layered it with some metal
im almost done with it but i need the ss_windows and ss_windows3 and hm_x_sensors cause i don't have it
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

Name:Brigand class cruiser
Description:The Brigand was the newer design of the crusader the brigand was made to house a large beam enough to cripple a Battle cruiser (believe me cruisers and battle cruisers are different) in exchange for weaker armor to keep the speed of the ship

its just made from my boredom
you can download it if you want
Attachments
Brigand Class Cruiser.shp
Weaponry
1 modified blaster
1 large beamer
6 pulse rifle
2 torpedo launchers
(10.12 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

Super heated flame throwa!
first time creating a flame thrower so this is the result
Attachments
Space Scorcher.sb4
Weaponry
4 Flamethrowers
2 Large beamers
(16.86 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

The valkyrie
file tomorrow
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Post by kittenpillar100 »

A mod is going to chop your head of if you keep quad posting...

The ships are okay, the brigand and valkyrie are horribly saturated in the blue areas, and the white just makes it worse. The back and front end of the scorcher don't really fit together, maybe split it into two ships or cut the back off, it would look pretty nice then.

Oh, and if you quad post again I'll personally call the mods on you, have a nice day! :)
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

is this a bug or what

ERROR in
action number 1
of End Step Event
for object ctr_Turrets:

Error in code at line 4:

dir = rs_offsetdir + rs_owner.image_angle - rs_owner.l_angle

at position 32: Unknown variable image_angle

ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event
for object Plasma:

Error in code at line 45:

else if dc_group != -1 && l_owner.dc_controlled then

at position 28: Unknown variable l_owner

ERROR in
action number 1
of End Step Event
for object ShipSection:

Error in code at line 275:

image_angle = l_owner.image_angle + l_angle + rs_rotang

at position 20: Unknown variable l_owner

look ive been doing allot of ship making and this is the first time i encountered this im totally confused about it i don't know if this is a problem with triggers even though i haven't touched it or some problem with any other
lionm12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by lionm12 »

In my opinion you're ships need more detail(doodads and whatnot),what you have done whit you're ships that's just not my style.You should put a little more time in building ships,don't just build one half through and post it.Just keep working at it. :roll:
DanDrester31
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by DanDrester31 »

Cool Im just a newbie but it looks great in my option
Dandrester31 Ship Designer And Ship Uploader.