Wakerz' fleet

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Wakerz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Wakerz' fleet

Post by Wakerz »

Asymmetry ship called the shade, up for review. Yes I know it looks like debri just read the description, incidentally my first ship with backstory.
Spoiler!
The Shade is a rather uniqe ship in the NE3 fleet in that it is the only ship that doesn't actively engage at the beginning of the battle. Instead it waits in a special launch bay inside of large or capital shipts, which after taking significant damage eject it into a cloud of ship scrap, where it waits uusing its extremely avanced singal block technology to hide its power, heat, and life signatures until the enemy fleet starts to retreat or leave, at which point it activates and shoots a Missile or twelve into the arse of the enemy. it has the most advanced engines, missiles, and stealth tech out of any allied ship, and no two are alike. they are armed with one Swarm, plague, and firestorm Missile system each.
depthed now.
Attachments
SMscreen017.png
SMscreen017.png (7.46 KiB) Viewed 1876 times
Last edited by Wakerz on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
being a true soldier isn't about bravery or courage, it's about being in mortal terror constantly but fighting on regardless for your country and cause. Only in death does duty end.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

nice concept but I think the missile launchers ruin it. They should be hidden or just sticking out maybe but right now they draw the eye away from the shape of the ship.
Wakerz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Wakerz »

Sorry I havent posted in a while, been busy with stuff. Anyways the next ship is a battleship unsuprisingly and I think I'm slowly improving. the "pact" is here.
Attachments
BFscreen03.png
being a true soldier isn't about bravery or courage, it's about being in mortal terror constantly but fighting on regardless for your country and cause. Only in death does duty end.
xmrsmoothx
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by xmrsmoothx »

You're improving for sure. The next step would be to make your ships less of a clutter; That one is just a jumble of parts. A good-looking jumble, but a jumble nonetheless. May I suggest DST and Shiny sprites? And Horse Monster weapons?
Wakerz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Wakerz »

I made these ships at school where i don't have all the sprites im working on getting more though. I shuld be able to get more soon.
Wakerz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Wakerz »

this is the "Pestilence" class light patorl cruiser, Armed with only a few energy weapons and two PDs to allow for greater engine tolerance. To make up for the fact that they are weak individually they always travel in packs of three and have the authority to call in anything up to a Zone Warfleet to provide assistance.
Attachments
SMscreen06.png
SMscreen06.png (6.67 KiB) Viewed 1757 times