Pyro's Ships

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Pyrophage
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: New Member, Newships V2

Post by Pyrophage »

The bloodlust. I'll post a SM profile later.

Thoughts?
Wakerz
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Wakerz »

Its interesting to see a ship thats wide rather than long and overall I think its pretty good. However the twin lazers in the middle look a little detached and don't fit really well.
being a true soldier isn't about bravery or courage, it's about being in mortal terror constantly but fighting on regardless for your country and cause. Only in death does duty end.
Pyrophage
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pyrophage »

Just so I'm clear, I'd really appreciate more feedback so I can improve.
I'll at least make an effort to incorporate the advice, as shown in the first picture, I'm willing to modify designs and change, but I need direction.

Better?

I added a turret mechanism to the plasma charges, in this picture, they weren't working quite right, but they've been fixed since. It's absolutely ravaging an Epiphany class Battleship. For some damn fool reason, the Ai keeps trying to use the Epihany like a hestia, despite the fact that I set the ai to broadside and 90% of the weapons are lateral. :?
I'm trying to sort that out.

General fracas between a group of Scarabs, Epiphanies, and a Bloodlust.

The Bloodlust in SM.
It's weaponry consists mainly of forwards facing beamers and Omni-directional repeating cannon, though it also sports swarm missile launchers located at the fore.

The Scarab in SM. I tried to be pretty faithful to the stylized depictions of scarabs in Egyptian art, though I obviously took them in a representative sense. It's equipped with an auto-blaster and amped-up pd located in the atken disk. The pd is NOT visible in game, it was just blinking when I took the screenshot.

Anyway, criticism?
mato9020
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by mato9020 »

looks cool!
FULL SPEED AHEAD
12321YYH
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by 12321YYH »

Nice, i especially like the Strobe effects on the 2 most recent ships, The seraphim is a bit messy with too many lines but i love the hull design
How many men can we afford to lose in this goddamned war!!!
Pyrophage
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pyrophage »

Okay, before anyone calls me on it, yeah, I know the parenting lines are ugly.

Anyway, considering entering this into the tournament if I'm not too late. It's also a bit weird in that it uses shiny sprites instead of Kae's.

Epiphany Class Battleship

Parrot

Oh, and 123... I don't think you know what you're talking about. I couldn't figure out what you could mean until I realized that if you read the first page and ONLY the first page, that it would appear that my latest ships have been experimenting with glows. Unfortunately, I made those about a year ago, and commentary on them doesn't help me much. If you'd read the second and third pages I'd be happy to hear your comments.