help mee

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

admiral Yorktown
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

help mee

Post by admiral Yorktown »

:( when I inport a sprite it says: error. help me! or im stuck with stock sec's! :arrow: :|
Attachments
united federation of planets symbol.owned by:admiralyorktown
united federation of planets symbol.owned by:admiralyorktown
lul.png (5.2 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
Admin Edit: Your signature should not be longer than your average post. Yes, I know the limit is 1024. That doesn't mean pile in a load of random shit and tack on obnoxious tagging and bbcodes.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Re: help mee

Post by jwa8402 »

Common dude you know better than this. Details! What error did you get? Are the sprites in the wrong place? Wrong format? Capital .png?
And wtf is that image? Its so tiny I can't see.
admiral Yorktown
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

just a symbol of the new empire im making.still mosty cruisers and fighters.the error keeps going. "replace spirite with "?" sprite."
Admin Edit: Your signature should not be longer than your average post. Yes, I know the limit is 1024. That doesn't mean pile in a load of random shit and tack on obnoxious tagging and bbcodes.
admiral Yorktown
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

even with my SW ships. its kinda annoying me.!!!SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!!!
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

The problem is either that you're not putting the sprite somewhere in the "Custom sprites" folder, or it's extension is uppercase letters instead of lowercase one.

Or it could be you're just an idiot, I don't know.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
admiral Yorktown
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

ok ill try to try to put em in. thanks for the advice Anna.