The Spore Game -- Species B

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

flabort
Captain
Captain

Re: The Spore Game -- Species B

Post by flabort »

You aren't taking damage from cold yet. as for evolution (rolls) you have two more rounds before you can try.
Remember, no matter how silly, the more people voting, the better!
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

i second jwa's suggestion. try to expel some mass anyway, just so we can eat some more. if we can, try splitting again. also, what happened to our alter ego?
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

flabort wrote:It, however, doesn't even seem to care about you. It just charges at the herd of small cells.
Apparently it got one, as an explosion rips through the rapidly scattering pack.
You mean this guy?
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Post by kittenpillar100 »

We should puke then we should eat vines, then puke, then eat vines then get the hell outta here. with our DNA
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

flabort wrote:
flabort wrote:It, however, doesn't even seem to care about you. It just charges at the herd of small cells.
Apparently it got one, as an explosion rips through the rapidly scattering pack.
You mean this guy?
yeah, that's the guy. also, in responce to kittenpillar, we should look for an exit, but we should also see what else is around
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

You expel Masa Mucho (that's 'much mass' for English speaking folk such as myself) in order to prevent taking damage from being over full. It makes a pretty audible sound resembling a belch. That is, if you heard it. Not having ears, you didn't.
The hunting cell, though, did. He stares at you with his single eye, with what could only be described as an angry glare. He then raises his proboscis, pointing it at you, and lets loose a jet of flame. You dodged it, but it doesn't deter him. He takes aim again, and fires again. You do manage to dodge again, but you took fallout damage from the heat. The flame dies out, and he turns away from you, returning to hunting the exploding cells, probably to refill the sack of fluids that he ejected at you.
In any case, the message is clear: 'We don't want you wasting any of that'.

You have 2 hp

You have 1 stomach

You have 3 DNA
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Oh yeah! well screw him, lets eat more vines, stab him then burp at his corpse.
Also let's stab him in the fluid sack for CRITACAL DAMAGE :lol:
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

A word of warning to the wise:
  • He's refilling his fluid sack by hunting the smaller cells
  • Those smaller cells explode upon having their skin ruptured
  • He emptied that sack by spewing flames at you
If you stab him in that fluid sack, what do you think will happen?

BTW, today's update may get delayed until tomorrow, depending on how many votes in either thread.
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

He will die, as you said he Emptied it on me. Now it's empty we can stab the fail so he can't burn us again. Simples ;)
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

kittenpillar, stop being ridiculoous. that cell obviously has many more evolutions than we have, and if we burst it it's going to explode in our faces, not nice, esepcially as we're low on health. instead, try and keep out of it's way, eat some more vines and if we have enough dna thicken membrane and grow a shell
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Well given no other choice in a fight, getting him to empty the sac then puncture it so he can't refill might be a viable strategy, but lets not push our luck... Of course if we were going to fight it at all I'd say wait till we have some sort of projectile attack so we can puncture it from a distance.

Lets see if we can find a spot to lick our wounds and keep out of his way. Definitely eat more vines since they seem to allow for good growth. Thickening membrane should defiantly be a priority.
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

You swim near the roots of the vines to take a nap. If that grumpy cell decides to attack again, he'll destroy the food source for the exploding cells, and probably get some of them. After resting for a while, you take another nibble on the vines, careful not to eat too much (2 DNA).

The population of exploding cells apears to reach some maxim, as the vines are now being eaten faster than they grow. Suddenly almost two thirds of the herd break off, and swim down the shaft, against the current.

Having time to examine the walls, you see that not all of them are just ice coated. one of them is actually made of the rapidly growing vines, encased in more ice than are anywhere else in the room. You also get a chance to gauge your altitude. Apparently the current and caves have brought you up higher than you where, if your primitive senses are to be believed.

you have 4 hp

you have 4 stomach (full for now)

you have 5 DNA

You can evolve now, if you want. (although getting more DNA first could be a good idea)
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Find a way out, its pretty boring hereso I think our time would be better spent looking for new places where 'the banker' doesn't want to kill us.

He's called the banker because weall know how much they want to take advantage of us. :lol:
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

yeah, as kittenpillar said, try and look for a way out and get more dna. for now, save up our dan o we can make a big evolution.
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

We also need to find a creature to steal a ranged attack from, a ranged attack would be useful.