[update]Because only 10 attachments are allowed in one post, i have to put other pix and comments in the reply of this thread.
here are the 7 battle cruisers in a series. Slim design. Generally the weapons combine in a form of 1+2, thus one primary turret + a pair of secondary Turrets, the only exception is the one with HVRockets, in which there are 2 primary turrets.
1. Twinlaser + Beamers. plain and simple.
File comment: twinlaser
zprntscrn 3.png [ 345.97 KiB | Viewed 1123 times ]
2. Particlecanon + particle rifles. the particle canon is improved by setting bullet speed to 20, clipsize 2.
File comment: particlecanon
zprntscrn 4.png [ 354.19 KiB | Viewed 1123 times ]
3. Twinrailgun + railguns. the Twinrailgun is improved by setting clipsize to 3
File comment: twinrailgun
zprntscrn 5.png [ 353.12 KiB | Viewed 1123 times ]
4. HVRocket + point rocket. the HVRocket is improved by setting clipsize to 4. it's the only variation that has PD.
File comment: HVRocket
zprntscrn 6.png [ 352.21 KiB | Viewed 1123 times ]
5. Sabotcanon + Tesla. may be the most powerful, or overpowered variation, for the tesla turrets are so effective against enemies, and the sabotcanon can easily disarm hostile ships.
File comment: Sabotcanon+Tesla
zprntscrn 7.png [ 346.54 KiB | Viewed 1123 times ]
6. Tachnuke + Tachyons. i really don't get the reason why a "nuke" is in the name of that weapon, its EFX looks like anything but a nuke.
File comment: Tachnuke
zprntscrn 8.png [ 351.05 KiB | Viewed 1123 times ]
7. Vulcancanon + Machineguns. actually a variation of the 2nd one.
File comment: Vulcancanon
zprntscrn 9.png [ 358.21 KiB | Viewed 1123 times ]
A series of destroyers equipped with different weapon system. play different roles in a fleet.
the missile launchers, gatblasters, quadblasters, railgun, and beamers are modified with higher fire rate and shots per cycle.
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. longer than standard version, equipped with blast turrets, give your enemies a blast shower; lacks self defense, fragile when exposed to enemy fire.
2. 8 missile launchers with a higher fire rate (4 missiles per shot) to form a fire screen, provides long range fire support.
3. servant ship with 2 nanomatrix and one defense turret deployer, protected by only 6 particle guns, no fire power on board.
4. the toughest member of Zeta family with moderate projectile fire power, the only weak point is on its six o'clock.
5. A very powerful railgun in the front (6 times damage as the original one, 2.5s reload time); 2 missile launchers on each side respectively.
6. 7 beamers with a lower reload time (5s) than the original version. the color of the beam is set to sky blue.
prntscrn 4.png [ 408.18 KiB | Viewed 1266 times ]