Are these ships up for downloads?

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

cubby989
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Are these ships up for downloads?

Post by cubby989 »

First off, I am new, so please, don't hate, second (the main point of the topic i guess) I went through the "Holy Ship" article, and almost had a heart attack, then I had a stroke realizing there were no download links, could anyone be kind enough to offer advice (that isn't rude or stupid) about my little "problem".

Here are the pics of what I wanted the most.
Spoiler!

edit: Also, couldn't I pretty much get banned for posting anywhere? Since pretty much every other thread is at least a month old...
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Re: Are these ships up for downloads?

Post by vidboi »

hey, we're not going to eat you! xD but, for future reference, there tend to be more active posts in the custom ships forum, and there's no real point posting in inactive topics, because nobody it's intended to will actually read it ^^

but ala, to the ships. unfortunately, i cannot help you there. many shipmakers do not release their files, but merely show picture of there creations. however, there are many newer creations available for you to download. i'll direct you to some nice threads that you can check out :D

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5390
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5312
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5369
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4534&start=345
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

cubby989 wrote:edit: Also, couldn't I pretty much get banned for posting anywhere? Since pretty much every other thread is at least a month old...
Warned, yes. You only get banned if you get up to three warnings. The first two bans are temporary.

Bonus points for using the spoiler feature to reduce the size of the post and stuff though, assuming you did that yourself.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
cubby989
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by cubby989 »

Arcalane wrote:Bonus points for using the spoiler feature to reduce the size of the post and stuff though, assuming you did that yourself.
Thanks, I'm kinda used to forums where you get flamed for not shrinking images, and I will definitely check out those links!
edit: (off-topic) Love the painterly pack creeper, Arc!

First forum reply since my cat shredded my keyboard wire! O-SKB FTW! :lol: