Kaelis' Section Factory

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Kaelis' Section Factory

Post by Anna »

I personally love these sections and thank Kaelis for them profusely.

Everyone else should post here telling Kaelis how appreciative they are for these wonderful sections.

Because I dunno about you, but I want another 256 of them. :)
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Second that! Would've been here praising them more if I wasn't so busy playing around with them.

Please, Kaelis, we beg you. Moooore. D':
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

Chiiro wrote:Second that! Would've been here praising them more if I wasn't so busy playing around with them.

Please, Kaelis, we beg you. Moooore. D':
Same here, the sections are awesome, Kaelis, I love em, and would certainly love more.
You did a awesome job on them, And as Chiiro said, would have been praising them if I wasn't playing around with them all the time.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
Rugdumph
Commander
Commander

Post by Rugdumph »

Comparing a stock section and a shiny section truly shows how much effort has gone into making better and better sprites. Now ships actually look like how they should. More of these sections would be a godsend.
"Damn hippies with their slippers and mesh bags looking for "adventure" or friggin' nerds who hasn't held anything but a microscope in their girly little hands. Such posers don't last long here." - Wolf (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

In light of the last message I must point out that :

Kaelis is the God of Ships Sections
guilee186
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by guilee186 »

I feel like worshiping you now, Kaelis. These are awesome. They're what I've been waiting for, and I also want another 256 of them :)
Congratulations. You're a textbook definition of a troll. -Danny
~Armored Core is to Cosmicbreak like Starcraft II is to World of Warcraft.~
Icy
Commander
Commander
Location: THE ARTIC or THE ANTARTIC (or any other cold place...) :D

Post by Icy »

Anna wrote:I personally love these sections and thank Kaelis for them profusely.

Everyone else should post here telling Kaelis how appreciative they are for these wonderful sections.

Because I dunno about you, but I want another 256 of them. :)
heck yea, make some more :!:

(we need more because they only work with a few other section groups) <---this is because they are awesome!
My favorite pokemon: Swampert, and Articuno
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 3267-4421-2889
Minecraft Name:IcyPwnage
Areze
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Areze »

God these are amazing. I could only wish to be half as capable of making something like these. Thanks so much.
Angeal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Angeal »

These sprites are godlike and yeah there should be a lot more of them and these sprites are truly appreciated
Roses are RED,
Violets are BLU,
In Soviet Russia,
Sandvich eats you.

Gamertag: SpectreX027
Anna

Post by Anna »

Kaelis! Where the hell are you and why have you not released the new, supposedly finished section pack? The people needs moar sections! There are still some people who play this game, after all.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
jdmls729
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by jdmls729 »

Does the shiny sprites pack have a .ini this time, or do we still have to import them one at a time?
Anyhow, great work.
"For the stronger our houses we do build,
The less chance we have of being killed."
-William McGonagall
Anna

Post by Anna »

jdmls729 wrote:Does the shiny sprites pack have a .ini this time, or do we still have to import them one at a time?
Anyhow, great work.
It is not necessary to import them one at a time.

Open shipmaker. Click "Tools". Click "Group Arrange". Now open a folder of sprites. Press Ctrl+A to select all of them. Click and drag the whole lot of them into one of the four bars in the Group Arrange window. Press "Esc" to exit Group Arrange. Click "Tools" again. Click "Save Sprites Ini". Presto. How easy is that?
Quality Control Enforcer
Orelius
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Orelius »

All work and no new sections makes Orelius a dull boy.
Spoiler!
Atomic Avocado wrote:Think about section spam like this.
Congrats! Youve been promoted to head designer for a car company! Now for your first design are you going to cover the car in tires? In axles? In bumpers? NO! Your going design something that uses the right parts for the right places.
Orelius's Hopefully Decent Ships!
Anna

Post by Anna »

Okay.

I'm doing this. Kaelis appears to have disappeared off the face of the internet. I haven't seen him on Skype in months, and while it seems like he has made the occasional visit to the forum since then, he hasn't made a single post since September.

One of the last things he did was send me what he claimed was the final version of another 128 new Shiny Sections.

The metagame is finally starting to roll around, people are still interested in shipbuilding, and a month later I'm still the only one with these new sections and Kaelis shows no signs of showing up and posting them for public use. So.
Kae_shn 257-384.rar
(62.57 KiB) Downloaded 955 times
I do not claim ownership of these sections. They are the creation of Kaelis, and while I hope he understands why I did this, if he objects to me posting these sections he made, I will accept any punishment I'm due.

Come and get it, guys. 128 New Shiny Sections. Extract them to your Kae_shn directory in Custom sprites and enjoy.
Quality Control Enforcer
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

Awesomeness in section form :) really liking these, epic work Kaelis but where did you go? :( sad times
(thanks for posting these Anna im sure he would understand)

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.