Alive series spaceships

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

lonewolf2121
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Alive series spaceships

Post by lonewolf2121 »

Ok i like the middle ship it has a nice look to it and glow is some what nice looking but try making the wings closer to the hull and the flak ship try putting the weapons under hull sections to make not seem like weapon spam same with the rest and look at some tuts if you don't know how to put weapons under the hull
alive916
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by alive916 »

Thanks. I know what is weapon spam clearly. And they really look good after putting the turrets under the section. What I did is set the alpha as 0.

And finally the Trwin Cannon was done. The two turbine can launch a self-destruct nuclear ball with kamikaze AI by ship deployer. Back turbine launch a plasma core that works like Outseek's wing, glaze what touched on it.(for some heat-melting damaging.) And with the main lazer in front.

3 core launcher keeps rotating. Putting two nearly the same pictures togather should show which part is spinning.

Trwin Cannon(massive tactical core carrier that can launch explosive nuclear-active core and plasma core. Gathering them with out-loading breakthrough lazer, Trwin Cannon can break all stations and bases without any matter.)

p.s. aegis partially removed.

What main lazer shoot like is below......Combine with beamer, twin lazer, mega beam and tasla. And upper one is nuclear core. Another is plasma core. They keep spinning too.

Trwin Cannon, twin and tracking.

making Sphere moving arms.
alive916
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by alive916 »

I still cannot stand out of radial base. Also I need your feelings about my station design.

This is my station that is in a space station "fleet". I will set a story that they were found by a ancient legacy from a planet and then humans start discovering that what happened of this civilization. (Oh I become a writer......)

Roundabout (Mobile space station created by ancient alien civilization. And now the human rebuild it.)

And please can someone give a reply of Trwin Cannon? :cry:
Silver Swordsman
Commander
Commander

Post by Silver Swordsman »

I think, if you want to be a writer, you should work on grammar first. I don't think many people will read book with no good English, even if story is very good.

I also think, if you want to be a good shipbuilder, or, if you want good comments, you should 1) go SW-sprites 2) lurk more.
If admirals hate and trash your ships,
If you can't get it right;
Then off you go, but don't call quits;
Just go make custom sprites.

Solare:
http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4858
Icy
Commander
Commander
Location: THE ARTIC or THE ANTARTIC (or any other cold place...) :D

Post by Icy »

You may get some flak for the lack of the use of modern sprites but your beam in the trwin cannon looks epic.
My favorite pokemon: Swampert, and Articuno
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 3267-4421-2889
Minecraft Name:IcyPwnage
alive916
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by alive916 »

Hope someone remember this fps test...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5239

finally I put down this test and decide to build my adventaged --- base

I hope it will not be my final design of BSF. I will keep on building the geomatically amazing shape for you.

After a year I get back of the wonderful memory of this game. And then I opened up what I had designed. Still, I find my epic halo-class base that hadn't published before. (just a higher class than boss-commander class I published before:) ) So let me described that.

(Also, I give up the SW a bit. I will try SW parts later on.)

The best way to feel its aesthetic is to play it. It has self-defense transformation for tactical wide area destroy. It is a bit invincible. But it can be defeated by a series of original ships. With two forms of defensive tesla web, hope you like the embroider curves.

It comes from the base of "Fleet" that I post before. Because of just delete the outer parts to see what you feel of. So, The history of the base came from an ancient aliens as a blueprint.

BTW, all about I want is the balance of playable and beauty.
A tips that don't do this is look at the core for a while will get absorbed by its optical illusion. So what the name its called.

Sorry again for my poor English from a total Chinese.

Mega size Wide-ranged 720 degree Troy-defense Dimension warp-construct self-static reaction Battle war castle by the time-lost awaken aliens...

The Round Vision

lol, 16 fps

(all aegis can be destroyed by tactical attack)

everyone can open it. The parts came from the original BSF's that the game already have it...
Attachments
Round_Vision.rar
Mega size Wide-ranged 720 degree Troy-defense Dimension warp-construct self-static reaction Battle war castle by the time-lost awaken aliens. The Round Vision.
(14.07 KiB) Downloaded 89 times