Doppleganger Damacy - Exalted

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Siber
Captain
Captain

Re: Doppleganger Damacy - Exalted

Post by Siber »

Lore 2 and Appearance 3, that's a damned fine appearance. If the woman's appearance is adopted, cover yourself in the blood and then escape out the window and try to keep out of sight. You'll want to move on to another town ASAP especially if this one isn't very big. If you come across an easy target woman on the way out, go for it, you'll need a voice to match the new skin. Otherwise, just keep out of sight and GTFO
seriously Anna. seriously oh my gawd seriously.

Author of DAF and Sillyness
Co-founder Homeworld:@
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Siber wrote:Lore 2 and Appearance 3, that's a damned fine appearance. If the woman's appearance is adopted, cover yourself in the blood and then escape out the window and try to keep out of sight. You'll want to move on to another town ASAP especially if this one isn't very big. If you come across an easy target woman on the way out, go for it, you'll need a voice to match the new skin. Otherwise, just keep out of sight and GTFO
Nevermind my original post, I vote for this as well.
Hades
Commander
Commander

Post by Hades »

Siber wrote:-snip-
Yeah, I vote for this too.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

yeah sounds like a good idea, although be wary of people who might know the woman you don't want to be rumbled as an impostor.

out of town animals :) lets become a deer or something lol (well a carnivorous deer/ woman/ tramp).
Last edited by Preacher on Mon May 17, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Cynsye
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Cynsye »

Siber wrote:-snip-
I would have to agree with this as well. Plus outside of town means there will probably be animals to munch on.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Im going for the same.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

You devour the child's parent's greedily, and afterwards you feel almost... full. It's a pleasant feeling. Your mind expands with knowledge, knowledge of the world you live in, of the man and woman and child you had killed. You learn of the concepts of compassion and empathy, and they seem strange to you. At the same time your body shifts and alters significantly, until you are almost the spitting image of the woman you had killed. Only your eyes are different, black and cold. From the knowledge you stole from the husband's mind, you know that the voice and clothing you are wearing no longer match your new form.

You quickly dress in some of the mother's clothing, for the moment ignoring the noise of people waking and shouting back and forth. No one knows just what has occurred yet, which suits you just fine. Then gathering up your things, you smear yourself with blood, and slip out the window. You go unseen, and looking down at the streets below, you see people checking another building, unaware of where the noises had even come from. You slip towards the edge of the town, which you now know is called Goodharbor.

You slip up behind the female guard who stands watch alone outside the city gates, drawing your new sword. Your attempt to sneak up on her does not go unnoticed, however and she turns to face you, looking confused and wary, "My god, what happened to you?"

She does not notice the blade in your hand, however, and you ram it into her stomach. She stares at you wide-eyed, coughing up blood, reaching down to draw her weapon. Before she's able to draw her sword, however, you withdraw your blade and strike her again. She staggers back, bleeding and wounding, "What in the hells is wrong with you?! Guards!"

Her blade drawn, she lunges forward, striking at you, but your blows have weakened her and you're easily able to dodge aside from her sword and finish her off with one last strike to the back of her head. She collapses to the ground, and you drag her body off into the shadows, devouring her. Afterwards, you wipe your chin, and test your new voice out, "Nevermind! It was just a drunk!"

Amazingly, it works. You hear a couple of guards laugh and wander off, then you take the things you gathered off the guards corpse and inspect them.

Code: Select all

1 Chopping Sword
23 silver dinars
Another Dagger
A Self Bow
20 "frog crotch" arrows
Buff Jacket
You're left alone now, outside the town with the whole world before you. There's grasslands and forests to the north and east, you know as much, with the nearest city being Lookshy, across the River to the South, or there's Port Calin to the North West, about 400 miles away. You're in the Eastern-most part of the world, a world known only as "Creation", and the world is large. You know only a small portion of what the surrounding lands are like.

What do you wish to do next?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Clean yourself up, try to think of a name for yourself since you're now human looking enough to probably walk around in daylight and interact with people. Try to stay out of sight till daybreak. I have no decision for heading to a different town.
Siber
Captain
Captain

Post by Siber »

Head east, looking for a secluded part of river to clean the blood off of yourself with, then head down river until you hit a road and follow that away from town. Forage as best you can, and try to find a small village whose hospitality you can prey upon.
seriously Anna. seriously oh my gawd seriously.

Author of DAF and Sillyness
Co-founder Homeworld:@
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Oh yeah, BTW what does she look like? Details n' shit.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Height is 5'4", Weight is around 113 lbs (51kg), short brown hair, black irises, relatively slender figure. All in all, the doppleganger, with their new gear, probably looks like this:

Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Cynsye
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Cynsye »

Clean off your clothing, before heading away from Lookshy, looking for a small secluded village. Keep an eye out for travellers.

PS: Eat the Chocobo
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

yeah to remain in the village as a recognisable character may cause problems, head for the forest go hunting! and think up a name would be useful to try and blend in with society,

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

I've mulled over it and suggest 'Tessa' as a new name for Blob. A shortened form of 'Theresa', it means something to the effect of 'harvester' or 'gatherer', which is hella fitting for the hungry missus for obvious reasons.

We should probably get ourselves cleaned up and hastily head away. As has been said before, we should look for a small village to do some 'talent scouting' in. Keep a low profile and maybe brush up on our communication skills along the way.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

as above but keeping our eye out for fast moving animals, so we might be able to steal some of their speed.