Lots of thrusters sticking out at odd angles from the main body, and the wings don't seem complete even though you are adding the glows which suggests the ship is near completion.
They were originally supposed to be Eri-style fuel rods, but then I added glows... can't remember why I did that.
The central line of the ship is okay, but the wings, rear and even front to a lesser degree, are the definition of cluttered.
If you were going for a scrap style, like the Orcs of Warhammer 40k, then you would have succeeded, but with your normal style, I think this ship is termed fail.
If you stripped off the wings, and extra side thrusters, and the outermost pointy things on the front you would be left with a really nice base to build off of. As It is though, I can't see it looking complete, or aesthetically pleasing.
I wasn't originally aiming for a "scrappy" style, it was more of an experiment to try to build aesthetically pleasing arms, which I often have trouble with. Looks like it didn't work
This is the stripped version, most likely (as Silverware said), i'll be working off of this to get a new shape.