UTTSOU(United Tech Trading Station Of Unity)

Where the important stuff actually happens.
BlueScreenOfDeath123
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

UTTSOU(United Tech Trading Station Of Unity)

Post by BlueScreenOfDeath123 »

Sorry if im like not supposed to do this,if so it can just be deleted and then i can hope no-one saw it :P

Basically a tech trading topic,let me explain what i mean:
Well it means that each other get to modify the others ship or gun stats,etc in return for the same thing back.

EXAMPLE:
I trade the ranolic design for the orentis design(LOL LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN)We both modify them,its more like trading use premmision
Also to make it easier to know if someone thinking about it,you should type dock and undock dock for when you want to begin trading and undock when you take it and leave (NO TRADE BACKS AFTER UNDOCKING UNLESS BOTH AGREE,YOU CAN BACK A TRADE WITHOUT BOTH AGREEING WHILE DOCKED THOUGH)
If this is like a stupid idea and shouldnt be here please delete it.Oh and 2 more things:
Please try to RP when talking.
NOTE TO ATTACKERS:IF YOU COME IN AN ARMED SHIP YOU WILL HAVE 156 COROCONAS LAUNCHED AT YOU.
If i see something that looks good,i will most likley attempt on making something like it.
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Re: UTTSOU(United Tech Trading Station Of Unity)

Post by calvin1211 »

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to veto this. There doesn't need to be this kind of RP for tech trading, you just need to PM the appropriate people and see if they're ameanable.
Besides, the concept of this RP with one neutral station for everyone to trade tech is kinda silly. It doesn't work like that in real life, there's usually complicated negotiations and backdoor dealings and stuff like that.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

^I agree with this man
naysayers will be shot
BlueScreenOfDeath123
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by BlueScreenOfDeath123 »

Yeah,like my profile ship=Bad..
Why did i pick that one....
If i see something that looks good,i will most likley attempt on making something like it.