Min/Max target size?

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

linki98
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Min/Max target size?

Post by linki98 »

--------There was a post here, it's gone now--------

Anna Admin Edit: User was banned for this violation of Rule 21a, where he proudly declared "PLEASE BAN ME, I AM INCAPABLE OF NOT BEING A MORON"
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

Alright, I tried.

The script controlling that feature had been commented out, by an unsober Kaelis mayhaps, so I tentatively un-commented it and gave her a whirl.

It changed nothing so overt as to spit in my face a crash or an error, and the poor "Hestia" still fired its wee blaster at the pirate despite the string of Lucky 9s in its minimum target size. Therefore, I decided that making it work is too much effort and that Arcalane will do it.

I'm so sorry.
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

I don't mind. It was linki who wanted it. I just saw its use :P

Having said that, I don't think we need it urgently. Whoever decides to do it doesn't have to finish it quickly.

On another note, I'm seeing the author was banned for a moron post. I suppose this thread will be locked then, right? I don't see much point in it staying open.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

STARSTRUCK wrote:Alright, I tried.

The script controlling that feature had been commented out, by an unsober Kaelis mayhaps, so I tentatively un-commented it and gave her a whirl.

It changed nothing so overt as to spit in my face a crash or an error, and the poor "Hestia" still fired its wee blaster at the pirate despite the string of Lucky 9s in its minimum target size. Therefore, I decided that making it work is too much effort and that Arcalane will do it.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

Oh god why. Funny but it doesn't beat your 'ABANDON THREAD' one.

Still, if neither of you is going to do this, then... Who is? You're not expecting TH to do it, are you?

Oh right Kaelis has it as well. But Kaelis hasn't really shown any sign of life, has he?

My guess is that none of the four people with the source is going to do it:
- STARSTRUCK because it's just too much work for one tiny bit of functionality that isn't that useful anyway;
- Arc, no offense, but you seem plain lazy to me like this. Not that I mind, I'm just having fits of laughter at the thought of those pics;
- TH is busy doing some World Domination stuff at Bungie;
- Kaelis' most recent post was quite some time ago.

Now please lock this thread before more rule-breaking unintentionally happens. Really, I've read the rules well enough that I know I'm stupid enough to break them by typing before thinking.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.