Sprites

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

nikinor
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sprites

Post by nikinor »

Every time I try dragging sprite folders onto the columns, nothing happens. I repeatedly saved and opened it, but nothing happened. I'm still stuck with the default textures.
Twi
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: Sprites

Post by Twi »

Dragging? That's not what you do...(so what if it took forever for me to figure it all out...)

You need to click on 'Tools' in SM, then find Import Custom Sprite and click that. Select the sprite you want and click it and it gets added at the end of the section list. Weapons have a 'custom sprite' thing under the ED2 part of the GUI.

...and what do you mean by 'columns'? O_o
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

You are referring to group arrange, correct? I have no idea what the issue is here, although I'm inclined to say it isn't related to your version of BSF.
naysayers will be shot
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

This problem has been resolved. I found out what the problem was and corrected it.
Twi wrote:Dragging? That's not what you do...(so what if it took forever for me to figure it all out...)

You need to click on 'Tools' in SM, then find Import Custom Sprite and click that. Select the sprite you want and click it and it gets added at the end of the section list. Weapons have a 'custom sprite' thing under the ED2 part of the GUI.

...and what do you mean by 'columns'? O_o
Actually, there's an easier way. Click 'Tools' and go to 'Group Arrange'. There you can see four "groups" of sections, and can delete the ones you don't want. Then you can mass-select a bunch of sections in a folder and click-and-drag them into one of those groups. After that, you press Esc to leave Group Arrange mode and can Save the Custom Sprites Ini so you don't need to load them all into SM again. Easy as breathin'.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
nikinor
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by nikinor »

It's okay, now, guys. I know how to do it. Thanks for helping!