Problem with Triggers

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Problem with Triggers

Post by Doogie12 »

I've built a delicious space gun for the alchemy thing, but I have an issue. After two shots, the entire thing just stops. I've checked the weapon stats, triggers, and everything and I just can't figure out what the heck it might be. Anyone have a solution?

If you request that I post a download or screeny to fix this problem wait until after this alchemy round is over.

Thanks in advance!
naysayers will be shot
Serithi
Commander
Commander

Re: Problem with Triggers

Post by Serithi »

Perhaps it ran out of ammo? :P

In seriousness, post the download when you can. I hardly know a thing about triggers, but someone on here will.
My voiceacting portfolio.
""Go solo into a hail of projectiles", they said. "You'll be fine", they said."
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

FTFY Doogie. Sent it to your inbox.

The problem was the lazy whole-ship flip that I wager you did to avoid reversing your move directions. I don't think anybody else actually knows this, but weapon arcs start behaving oddly after being rotated (except with a turret). So your pulsebeamer bugged out after the flip. To be fair, this is a pretty obscure bug... there's no way for you to have known about it unless you've inspected the Orbital Sword after a few rotations.

There was also a problem with the progress gauges, which were simply mistimed. I fixed that too.

To the rest of the participants: Try not to rotate your weapons, k?
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Thanks much! Your the best!
naysayers will be shot