How to import sprites as a doodad

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

How to import sprites as a doodad

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Sorry if this is a really noobish question but I really want to know how to import doodads because my fraxy bolts always getting shot off really bugs me. Thanks
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: How to import sprites as a doodad

Post by ArcaneDude »

As far as I know, the SM is supposed to give you the option after you've dragged the sprite into the window. I think it needs to be a .gif for that to happen, but I'm not entirely sure.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Re: How to import sprites as a doodad

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Thanks that helped. Now my pretty Zaps won't get destroyed!
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".