Scrolling problem

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ISA
Ensign
Ensign

Scrolling problem

Post by ISA »

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

So far, this is a terrific game, and downloaded it yesterday evening. I'm having a problem with my game, in that I can't put the mouse pointer at all near the bottom of the screen. No scrolling, selecting, nothing. I tried to go back from the options screen, but I couldn't access the back selection. It's like some sort of wall blocking it, or perhaps a calibration problem.

I tried to go full screen, but my netbook doesn't support the set parameters, so I can't solve the problem. I have also reinstalled the game once already, and restarted my computer. I have the latest version of Windows XP Home. Any help or suggestions?
GroxGlitch
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Scrolling problem

Post by GroxGlitch »

I remember having a similar problem in Warhammer 40k Dawn of War: Dark Crusade. Going to fullscreen fixed the problem. So yeah, you're pretty much screwed unless you can find some way to go full screen, if only for a few moments.
sierra_117
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Scrolling problem

Post by sierra_117 »

I have also had a similar problem with an XP, though with many different games. I found that a undersized monitor seemed to be the cause, this may or may not be the case but a possible fix is to change your computers display resolution to a smaller size (or larger, funnily enough), say 860 x 420 etc.

Hope this helps.
It is nothing personal... I am just better than you.

- The great King Julian