heeeeeeeelp

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Re: heeeeeeeelp

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

jwa8402 wrote:
AlphaDetisMegas wrote:What about trying it yourself first?
And please, take a course of english, seriously, you speak in neaderthaler-english or something.
Trying it out yourself is the biggest learning experience, and usually gets you the farthest, cause you might learn some other things allong the way.
Do you understand that he doesn't even speak any English? He lives in Brazil or something so why would he? :roll:
Because this is a English forum(or international if you wish), the general language here is English, and one posting should at least be understandable to a certain degree. Certainly, if one can't speak english, observe for some time, and see if you can guess the meaning of a sentence from the context of it all, not by feeding it through a translator, which gives really warped meanings, both ways around.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
kelvin_creps
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kelvin_creps »

finally someone understands me, but I am Brazilian and I do not know speak English here in Brazil is hard to find courses that teach English and when I think it is more expensive

translators idiots :shock:

look at that was pretty cool but I wonder if you how to make the pieces move according to the motion, and not alone

Get a wire, put a ball in the tip, the ball is the nucleus of the ship, now move it and I want to know how to do it the way the line does, it moves such as the movement and not as weapons

stop talking about English courses >:o
kelvin_creps
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kelvin_creps »

AlphaDetisMegas not think I have rights to seek an answer on the website of the own game???

I try to talk with you but only criticism I receive :cry:
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

@ADM: Oh I'm the first one to agree with you about English forums, but this was an issue of having a poor translator, which while it should be corrected is not his fault because of course he can't see how wrong it is. And if in the meantime making a simple demo can help him learn the basics to learn on his own like you said, then thats a better use of our time than criticizing him. Telling him to learn to speak English is just so...American.

@Kelvin: Ok just some friendly advice, can you please edit your posts instead of adding new ones every few minutes? Its rude and will likely get you in trouble.
I get the concept your going for but I'm not sure how to do that, and I'm not convinced that is even what Starstruck did. Maybe he or someone else can give you better direction. I have a vague idea of how it might be done but its not really practical.
kelvin_creps
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kelvin_creps »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah I give up
:| :| :| :|
I can not explain this question :?
Son Tzu
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Son Tzu »

How is this? Change the shape of the motion by changing the speed, the border angles, the CW and CCW delay of each rotating section. Also, the direction the section starts to rotate can be changed. 1 for clockwise (CW), -1 for counterclockwise (CCW). Sorry I do not speak Portuguese :)
Snake.zip
(1.41 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
Don't worry chaps, they couldn't hit an elephant at this dist

Some people spread happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go

nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
kelvin_creps
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kelvin_creps »

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees >.<
xD :D :D :D :D :D