Battleships forever error

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

GundamChoi
Ensign
Ensign

Battleships forever error

Post by GundamChoi »

I am very new at ship building and I can't seem to upload files, they turn into notepad documents. I did the upload thing at the bottom of editing a post

No matter how many times I remake this ship, it does an error, I have concluded the following:
It is due to weapons

How? deleted all weapons and works fine

(Maybe) Causes trigger off to set to other trigger off: such as trigger off 1 and trigger off 2 CW border

How? when remaking, the triggers are almost always reset

Not due to drivers

How? there are no drivers

Link to SM file:

No weapons:

Weapons:

NOTE THE TRIGGERS ARE PROBABLY RESET PRESS "/" TO TRANSFORM

I'm very sorry for the links. Also I was wondering what the MIRV are, I have played this game before, but have not made any ships with triggers or at least some decent complexity until now.
Attachments
Sentinelblank.sb4
(14.27 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Sentinel.sb4
(21.85 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
Last edited by GundamChoi on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Battleships forever error

Post by calvin1211 »

What error messages are you getting? If you used the new weapons in the MIRV release, it might have something to do with not using the appopriate BSF version.
BTW the file is not there.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Battleships forever error

Post by Anna »

Neither of the links you provided work. But calvin may be right, that you tried using the MIRV version of shipmaker but not the right version of BSF... if that's not the case, then I'm not sure what the problem is, and I have no possible way of figuring out unless you put up download links that actually work.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.