Can you shrink this?

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Gunzershreck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Can you shrink this?

Post by Gunzershreck »

So i just downloaded vidboi's Sprites a couple days ago and the first thing i wanted to build was a carrier But when i load the sprites onto the shipmaker it says like The img is to big or something! Can you shrink down the image or can you do something else with it?
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Re: Can you shrink this?

Post by vidboi »

which sprite was it? if its a big one then it could the runway sprite for the carrier, if so then i'm not sure what's happened becuase i've never had that message myself, but i'll see if i can edit it or anything
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

how are you loading sprites into shipmaker? i personally have never had this problem either.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Gunzershreck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Gunzershreck »

I drag them into the ship maker and everything works exept the Carrier runway Piece
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

hmmm, ok i'll look into it and see what i can do. have you got the download (it's one the old ones i think) with the carrier in it? try loading that and see what happens
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...