Finding peices

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Primehunter74
Ensign
Ensign

Finding peices

Post by Primehunter74 »

I've got a problem I need help with.

I recently downloaded so custom sprites. I can hit the 1234 keys mode and view some of them, but not all, how do I view/insert all/any of them?
LactoseTolerant
Captain
Captain

Re: Finding peices

Post by LactoseTolerant »

Primehunter74 wrote:I've got a problem I need help with.

I recently downloaded so custom sprites. I can hit the 1234 keys mode and view some of them, but not all, how do I view/insert all/any of them?
The "Shipmaking Info and Resources" subforum has a handy FAQ that can answer this question. Digging around in the forums, or consulting the Documentation helps too.

From the FAQ:
LactoseTolerant wrote:Q: How do I add custom sprites/doodads to use on my ship?

A: In Shipmaker, go to Tools, then Group Arrange. 4 columns will appear with your current sprite palette. You can delete and rearrange them as needed. To import sprites, open up your Custom sprites folder normally, click on the selected sprites in the window, and drag onto the columns in Shipmaker. Press Esc once to close the Group Arrange. You can save and load this configuration with the "Save Sprites Ini" and "Open Sprites Ini".

For doodads, select the parent sprite that it will appear on, and drag the doodad from the window into the normal Shipmaker Window.
Got questions about ShipMaker? Look here!

Life happens.