problem!

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

SASKIA
TEMP-BANNED

problem!

Post by SASKIA »

i can't get the core to be gray/grayscale and get all the parts i make to start as that colour as they all start blue and i have to colour them all individually.
this is a big problem when using SW parts.
someone tell me what to do please
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

If I'm understanding you right...You can't color the core, you just have to cover it up. Or you can use the core sprite in your stock misc folder and position it over the real core then color it. As for all parts starting that color, thats probably what your default colors are set to. You can change that in your options in BSF's main menu, but if you want your ship to show up with certain colors for someone else that has different default colors, you will still have to color each piece individually. Hope that answers your question and that I didn't misunderstand.
SASKIA
TEMP-BANNED

Post by SASKIA »

ok then so how do i change the bars on the game to make the core grey as i can't do that either
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

SASKIA wrote:ok then so how do i change the bars on the game to make the core grey as i can't do that either
To make a grey colour from the setting in the game, you have to changes the colour bars so they line up, like so:

To make the core grey, change the "player ship A" colour to grey. The defult color of the core is tied to "player ship A".
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.
SASKIA
TEMP-BANNED

Post by SASKIA »

i tried that and the core ended up black as did all the parts i made
Rugdumph
Commander
Commander

Post by Rugdumph »

well put all the colour bars to the right hand side and it'll all go white/grayscale. if you put them at exactly what ima showed then yeah it'll look fairly dark, especially since many SW sections are darker anyway cause of the shading.
"Damn hippies with their slippers and mesh bags looking for "adventure" or friggin' nerds who hasn't held anything but a microscope in their girly little hands. Such posers don't last long here." - Wolf (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)