AI Setting book:

Got questions about Shipmaker? Get answers here. Please read the stickied topics first!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ShizukaNekoShiki
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

AI Setting book:

Post by ShizukaNekoShiki »

(FYI: Ignore the mews pls). mew-
" Set Name " means to set the name of your ship. mew-
"Set AI Range" means to set the range of your AI in a circle radius of pixels (More like an invisible pixel circle that when an enemy enters it they`ll get fired upon). mew-
"Set AI Type: (Normal, Flanking, Broadside, & Kamikaze)" Means the AI will predict the enemy`s movements & follow the enemy. mew- EX: Normal AI means that UR ship`s nose or front will always face the enemy, Flanking AI means UR ship with try to do a swinging maneuver to get to the main back of the enemy & fire on him/her from behind, Broadside AI means that your ship get into firing range of its guns & turn 90 degree of enemy position & open firing on the enemy. mew- (Warning do not use this AI setting unless your a an honorable Japanese person that not afraid to die) ---> Kamikaze AI means that Ur ship will face the enemy & accelerate towards enemy full thrust & do what I call a RAM & explode run where your ship will explode right in front of the enemy & the pieces of UR HULL will do a great deal of dmg to enemy possibly destroying him/her to (NOTE: only use this AI setting as the last ray of hope). mew-
"Set Acceleration" means the pixel speed at which your ship will accelerate at. mew-
"Set MAX SPEED" The maximum pixel speed that your ship can go & UR acceleration will stop at this speed (NOTE: The bigger the ship the harder it is for that ship to stop OK, & my scale for ships is Small ships like a fighter its speed should be 5 to 10, medium ship 3.5 to 6, & huge ships 0.5 to 3, & space stations are always 0 speed lol). mew-
"Set HP" means the max HP of the core of your ship or parts. mew-
"Set Turning rate" That max turning rate of your ship in pixels. mew-
"Set description" The Description of your ship. mew- Like EX: what is the purpose of your ship. mew- or what do you want people to know about your ship? mew-
"Set FormRank" means -From what I understand you can only set it from 1-3 and when you tell a group of ships to go to a spot then they will set themselves up in a small grid formation with the lower numbered ones in front (up to 9 ships in a formation) but when you select an enemy target the ships will just fight according to their set AI range and AI type.- by Strideo. mew-
"D.Direct Control: On-Off" Means if a player can have direct control of this ship. mew- EX: You don`t want direct control for a space station because he/she can control it by just clicking on it & will override the AI that was controlling it or in the same way with weapons. mew-
"M.Ship Summery" means the ship`s info in text editor. mew- (Note don`t click on it unless your a geekian in codes of a PC, is much faster this way but it can contain errors). mew-

PM me to let me know if I left anything out from the AI setting instructions. mew-
My ships are over powered in the front of them & are slow moving giants. mew- Image
Lovecraftia
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Location: The edge of reality, a soul bound to the flat plane of creation.

Re: AI Setting book:

Post by Lovecraftia »

three years later and good god the "mew-" is the most annoying thing i have ever seen. STAAHHHP!

anyway this a really useful Thread, thanks for putting it up. :)
We are a force of peace, of logic and unity. Where advancement tears other societies apart, our focus of technology and eliminating our fallacies has brought us together. We are not living, we are not biological, we are machine, but even machines are alive. - Xeelee High counselor Quret nuveo.

I have not fallen...